Toolkit. Uwp. UI
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI -Version 7.0.0
dotnet add package Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI --version 7.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI" Version="7.0.0" />
paket add Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI --version 7.0.0
#r "nuget: Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI, 7.0.0"
// Install Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI&version=7.0.0 // Install Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI&version=7.0.0
This library provides UI components, such as XAML extensions, helpers, converters and more. It is part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
AdvancedCollectionView: It's a collection view implementation that support filtering, sorting and incremental loading. It's meant to be used in a viewmodel.
CacheBase: Provides methods and tools to cache files in a folder.
Converters: Commonly used converters that allow the data to be modified as it passes through the binding engine.
- ApplicationViewExtensions: Provides attached properties for interacting with the ApplicationView on a window (app view).
- FrameworkElementExtensions: Provides attached dependency properties for the FrameworkElement.
- ListViewExtensions: Provides attached dependency properties for the ListViewBase
- LogicalTree: Defines a collection of extensions methods for UI.
- MatrixExtensions: Provides a set of extensions to the Matrix struct.
- MatrixHelperEx: Static helper methods for Matrix.
- Mouse: Helper class for easily changing the mouseover cursor type.
- NullableBool: Custom MarkupExtension which can provide nullable bool values.
- RotateTransformExtensions: Extension methods for RotateTransform.
- ScaleTransformExtensions: Extension methods for ScaleTransform.
- ScrollViewerExtensions: Provides attached dependency properties for the ListViewBase
- SkewTransformExtensions: Extension methods for SkewTransform.
- SurfaceDialTextbox: Helper class that provides attached properties to enable any TextBox with the Surface Dial.
- TextBoxMask: TextBox mask property allows a user to more easily enter fixed width text in TextBox control.
- TextBoxRegex: TextBoxRegex allows text validation using a regular expression.
- TitleBarExtensions: Provides attached dependency properties for interacting with the ApplicationViewTitleBar on a window (app view).
- TranslateTransformExtensions: Extension methods for TranslateTransform.
- VisualExtensions: Extension methods and attached properties for Visual objects
- VisualTree: Defines a collection of extensions methods for UI.
- BindableValueHolder: Holds the value. Can be used to change several objects' properties at a time.
- DependencyPropertyWatcher: Used to Track Changes of a Dependency Property
- ThemeListener: Class which listens for changes to Application Theme or High Contrast Modes and Signals an Event when they occur.
NuGet packages (7)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI:
This library provides helpers and extensions on top of Windows Composition and XAML storyboards. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit. Namespace: - CompositionAnimations: - Animations: AnimationBase, OffsetAnimation, OpacityAnimation, RotationAnimation, RotationInDegreesAnimation, ScalarAnimation, ScaleAnimation, TranslationAnimation, TypedAnimationBase, Vector2Animation, Vector3Animation, Vector4Animation - CompositionAnimations: ExpressionKeyFrame, KeyFrame, KeyFrameCollection, ScalarKeyFrame, TypedKeyFrame, Vector2KeyFrame, Vector3KeyFrame, Vector4KeyFrame - ConnectedAnimations: Connected, ConnectedAnimationHelper, ConnectedAnimationListProperty, ConnectedAnimationProperties - Expressions: ExpressionNodes, ExpressionValues, ReferenceNodes, CompositionExtensions, ExpressionFunctions, OperationType - AnimationExtensions: Blur, Fade, Light, Offset, Rotate, Saturation, Scale
This library provides XAML layout controls. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit. Controls: - BladeView: Provides a horizontal collection of blades for drilling into detailed scenarios. - Carousel: Presents items in a carousel control. - Expander: Expander allows user to show/hide content based on a boolean state. - GridSplitter: A the control that redistributes space between columns or rows of a Grid control. - HeaderedContentControl: Provides a header to content. - HeaderedItemsControl: Provides a header to items. - LayoutTransformControl: Support for transformations as if applied by LayoutTransform. - ListDetailsView: Implements the List/Details design pattern. - OrbitView: Positions items in a circle around a center element and supports orbits and anchors.
This library provides controls for use in XAML which don't provide their own style. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit. Controls: - AdaptiveGridView: Presents items in an evenly-spaced set of columns to fill the total available space. - DockPanel: Define areas where you can arrange child elements either horizontally or vertically, relative to each other. - StaggeredLayout: Layout of items in a column approach where an item will be added to whichever column has used the least amount of space. - StaggeredPanel: Layout of items in a column approach where an item will be added to whichever column has used the least amount of space. - SwitchPresenter: A presenter which can act as a switch statement for layout providing alternate layouts based on a value. - UniformGrid: Presents items in an evenly-spaced set of rows or columns to fill the total available display space. - WrapLayout: Positions child elements in sequential position from left to right and breaks content to the next line. - WrapPanel: Positions child elements in sequential position from left to right and breaks content to the next line.
This library provides controls backed by win2d for use in XAML. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit. Controls: - Eyedropper: Eyedropper allows user to pick up a color from anywhere in there application. - ImageCropper: ImageCropper control allows user to crop image freely. - InfiniteCanvas: Supports Infinite Scrolling, Ink, Text, Format Text, Zoom in/out, Redo, Undo, Export & Import.
This library provides a XAML MarkdownTextBlock control, an efficient and extensible control that can parse and render markdown. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Uno.Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI:
Mission Planner Ground Control Station (c# .net)