dotnet add package Zones.OrderProcessing.Common.TestAutomation --version 1.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package Zones.OrderProcessing.Common.TestAutomation -Version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Zones.OrderProcessing.Common.TestAutomation" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add Zones.OrderProcessing.Common.TestAutomation --version 1.0.0
#r "nuget: Zones.OrderProcessing.Common.TestAutomation, 1.0.0"
// Install Zones.OrderProcessing.Common.TestAutomation as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Zones.OrderProcessing.Common.TestAutomation&version=1.0.0 // Install Zones.OrderProcessing.Common.TestAutomation as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Zones.OrderProcessing.Common.TestAutomation&version=1.0.0
- After changing any value in config rebuild is required to reflect the changes
- Unique values to be changed in config in each run (based on the processes enabled) are ZEPMasterOrderNumTemplate, WEBSITEMasterOrderNumTemplate, QuoteNameTemplate
EnabledProcess - specifies all processes to be enabled <br/>
Possible values : WEB_QUOTES_EXTRACT, WEB_ORDERS_EXTRACT, FILE_ORDERS_EXTRACT, API_ORDERS_EXTRACT, MSInvoice_ORDERS_EXTRACT, ZONES_CLOUD_ORDERS_EXTRACT
WebOrdersExtractSource - specifies all sources for WEB_ORDERS_EXTRACT to be enabled <br/>
Possible values: ZEP,WEBSITE
NumberOfOrders - specifies num of orders you want to generate
NumberOfLineItems - specifies num of line items for each order
ZEPMasterOrderNumTemplate, WEBSITEMasterOrderNumTemplate, QuoteNameTemplate - Unique values to be updated for the ZEP, WEBSITE and WEBQUOTES Respectively <br/>
Ex: if value set to OTEST then Orders generate with unique key are OTEST1, OTEST2 , OTEST3 … NumberOfOrders
Note : QuoteNameTemplate value must start with 'B'
CustomerAccountId - Can be used to generate orders with different customer <br/> Query to get the different customer account id in oracle is
select ACCOUNT_ID from MR_ACCT_PROFILE where OID in (select OID from MR_BILL_ADDR) And OID in (select OID from MR_SHIP_ADDR) order by OID desc
APIEndPoint - url for API orders
FileOrdersTemplatePath, MSInvoiceOrdersTemplatePath , ZonesCloudOrdersTemplatePath - It is the path of the order template stored within the FileOrderTemplate folder in project
FileOrdersDestinationPath, MSInvoiceOrdersDestinationPath, ZonesCloudOrdersDestinationPath - Path where you want to generate the orders
FileOrdersDestinationFileName, MSInvoiceOrdersDestinationFileName, ZonesCloudOrdersDestinationFileName - Name of the file to keep as reference to generate orders
Ex: If FileOrdersDestinationFileName = test Then file name generated are in the format "incremental-number + "_" + test + "_" + DateTime("MM_dd_yyyy_HH_mm_ss_ms")"
Note : ZonesCloudOrdersDestinationFileName value must start with 'ZCM_Orders_'
Debug with different configuration :
- Added different config transformation files for different environment
- app.dev.config <br/>
- app.config is the main file having all the configuration
- Transformation files will have only the configuration which need to be added for the particular environment specific
- During Debug/Run/Deploy time if set to other environment it will overwrite the config in the main app.config file with the transformation one
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
- AutoMapper (>= 12.0.1)
- Azure.Messaging.ServiceBus (>= 7.12.0)
- Devart.Data.Oracle (>= 10.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Binder (>= 7.0.3)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json (>= 7.0.0)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 13.0.2)
- Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.Core (>= 3.21.90)
- System.Data.SqlClient (>= 4.8.5)
- TestStack.BDDfy (>= 4.3.2)
- Zones.OrderProcessing.Contracts.Messaging (>= 1.0.53)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.