dotnet add package Brew --version 1.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package Brew -Version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Brew" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add Brew --version 1.0.1
#r "nuget: Brew, 1.0.1"
// Install Brew as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Brew&version=1.0.1 // Install Brew as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Brew&version=1.0.1
Brew is an open source library of interface components for ASP.NET which utilitizes jQuery and jQuery UI.
To report issues with Brew, or to contribute and browse the source code, please visit https://github.com/shellscape/Brew.
Documentation can be found at http://shellscape.org/#brew and on the project Wiki at https://github.com/shellscape/Brew/wiki.
Brew requires the .NET Framework 4.5.
|.NET Framework||net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
• Initial Release
• Removed jQuery and jQuery.UI.Combined deps.
• Added AspNet.ScriptManager.jQuery dep. (requested)
• Added AspNet.ScriptManager.jQueryUI.Combined dep. (requested)
• Fixed issue with controls in FormView and Template controls.
• Signing Brew.Webforms.dll.