GroupDocs.Text for .NET is a class library that extracts raw or formatted text from different document formats
- Covers most popular document formats: Microsoft Word, Open Office, Microsoft Excel, Open Office Spreadsheet, Microsoft PowerPoint, OpenOffice Presentation, Microsoft OneNote, PDF
- Covers most popular email formats
- Extract both raw and formatted text associated with supported file formats with a few lines of code
- Extract metadata associated with supported file formats with a few lines of code
- Works well with containers and extract name, path, media type and content of a container's entities
- Tools for encoding detection
- Tools for media type detection
For more details on the library, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: The library comes up with some limitations in the evaluation mode. In order to test full features of GroupDocs.Text for .NET library, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
GroupDocs.Text API has been moved to a new package "GroupDocs.Parser" with new & improved feature set.
Install-Package groupdocs-text-dotnet -Version 17.6.0
dotnet add package groupdocs-text-dotnet --version 17.6.0
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-text-dotnet" Version="17.6.0" />
paket add groupdocs-text-dotnet --version 17.6.0
#r "nuget: groupdocs-text-dotnet, 17.6.0"
TEXTNET-541 Implement the ability to extract a formatted text from FictionBook (fb2) documents
TEXTNET-547 Implement the ability to extract formatted highlights
TEXTNET-524 Remove IsRawMode obsolete property from PdfTextExtractor, CellsTextExtractor and SlidesTextExtractor classes
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.