Downloads of v 3.0.99
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer for .NET
We provide conversion to all image formats supported by .NET framework via System.Drawing.Image class so you are able to export PDF files to BMP,JPG,PNG,TIFF as well as work with this bitmap on a fly.
We support rendering of the PDF content including:
- text (with embedded, externally linked, standard, simple and composite fonts)
- text search, bidi text search, highlighting, regions and coordinates extraction (including non-latin alphabets)
- images, including masked ones
- annotation objects of various types
- complex paths and fills
- PDF Forms
- all blending modes
- tiling patterns
- shading patterns of type 1,2,3(function-based, axial, radial)
- transparency groups(especially useful when you process files created with Adobe Illustrator)
- masked content(stencil masks, colorkey masks, softmasks)
- all colorspaces specified by PDF(in case of DeviceN we revert to alternative as specified by standard)
- PDF bookmarks + page navigation support
- compatible with Windows 10, WindowsRT and Windows Phone 8/10, so you may create Windows Store and Windows Phone Store apps that require PDF processing
- compatible with MONO, you may use Xamarin and create apps for Mac OS X , iOS and Android using our component(see examples in our blog)
To install Apitron.PDF.Rasterizer for .NET, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
- Bugfixes in JBig rendering .
- Windows 10 Universal App Platform (UWP) support.
- Improved indexed color space support.
- Tiff rendering improvements.
- Improved fonts substitution algorithm.
- Improved fonts processing.
- Apache cordova support.
- Improved support for processing corrupt documents.
- Android related optimizations and improvements.
- Text search improvements.
- x64 support is improved for Windows Store apps.
- BiDi support
- Arabic, Japanese and Hebrew text search support.
- New license type has been added for Windows Azure WebJob
©Apitron 2014-2017. All Rights Reserved.
This package has no dependencies.
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.99 (this version)||310||Tuesday, May 16, 2017|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.98||213||Wednesday, April 26, 2017|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.97||514||Wednesday, April 12, 2017|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.96||306||Wednesday, March 29, 2017|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.95||238||Monday, March 6, 2017|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.94||270||Monday, February 27, 2017|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.93||455||Thursday, February 9, 2017|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.92||301||Sunday, February 5, 2017|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.91||180||Saturday, January 14, 2017|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.90||313||Thursday, December 22, 2016|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.89||222||Thursday, December 1, 2016|
|Apitron.PDF... 3.0.88||139||Tuesday, November 29, 2016|