Atata 2.0.1Prefix Reserved
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Atata --version 2.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package Atata -Version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Atata" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add Atata --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: Atata, 2.0.1"
// Install Atata as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Atata&version=2.0.1 // Install Atata as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Atata&version=2.0.1
C#/.NET web UI test automation full featured framework based on Selenium WebDriver.
The package targets .NET Standard 2.0, which supports .NET 5+, .NET Framework 4.6.1+ and .NET Core/Standard 2.0+.
Atata on GitHub: https://github.com/atata-framework/atata
Atata Framework documentation: https://atata.io/
- WebDriver. Based on Selenium WebDriver and preserves all its features.
- Page Object Model. Provides unique fluent page object pattern that is easy to implement and maintain.
- Components. Contains a rich set of ready to use components for inputs, tables, lists, etc.
- Integration. Works on any .NET test engine (e.g. NUnit, xUnit, SpecFlow) as well as on CI systems like Jenkins, Azure DevOps or TeamCity.
- Triggers. A bunch of triggers to bind with different events to extend component behavior.
- Verification. A set of fluent assertion methods and triggers for the component and data verification.
- Configurable. Defines the default component search strategies as well as additional settings. Atata.Configuration.Json provides flexible JSON configurations.
- Reporting/Logging. Built-in customizable logging and screenshot capturing functionality.
- Extensible. Atata.Bootstrap and Atata.KendoUI packages have a set of ready to use components. Framework supports any kind of extending.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- Atata.WebDriverExtras (>= 2.0.0)
- Microsoft.CSharp (>= 4.7.0)
- Selenium.WebDriver (>= 4.1.1)
NuGet packages (5)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Atata:
C#/.NET package containing a set of Atata components for automated web testing integration with Bootstrap Framework. Works with Bootstrap components of version 3.3 and 4.0+. The package targets .NET Standard 2.0, which supports .NET 5+, .NET Framework 4.6.1+ and .NET Core/Standard 2.0+. Atata.Bootstrap on GitHub: https://github.com/atata-framework/atata-bootstrap Atata Framework documentation: https://atata.io
C#/.NET package for Atata configuration through JSON files. The package targets .NET Standard 2.0, which supports .NET 5+, .NET Framework 4.6.1+ and .NET Core/Standard 2.0+. Atata.Configuration.Json on GitHub: https://github.com/atata-framework/atata-configuration-json Atata Framework documentation: https://atata.io Features: - Full configuration of Atata context via JSON file - Custom settings - Multi-driver configuration - Merged configuration via multiple files - Multiple environments support
.NET library that adds HTML page validation to Atata using html-validate NPM package. The package targets .NET Standard 2.0, which supports .NET 5+, .NET Framework 4.6.1+ and .NET Core/Standard 2.0+. Features: - Uses CLI of html-validate (https://html-validate.org/usage/cli.html) NPM package. - Validates HTML of Atata page objects. - Performs validation offline. - Supports different result formatters. - Supports custom validation rule sets by configuration files. - Saves HTML and validation results to artifact files. - Can produce either error or warning.
Lombiq UI Testing Toolbox for Orchard Core: Web UI testing toolbox mostly for Orchard Core applications. Everything you need to do UI testing with Selenium for an Orchard app is here. See the project website for detailed documentation.
C#/.NET package containing a set of Atata components for automated web testing integration with Kendo UI HTML Framework. Works with Kendo UI components for jQuery, Angular, React, Vue, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core. The package targets .NET Standard 2.0, which supports .NET 5+, .NET Framework 4.6.1+ and .NET Core/Standard 2.0+. Atata.KendoUI on GitHub: https://github.com/atata-framework/atata-kendoui Atata Framework documentation: https://atata.io
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.