• Supports all major browsers: IE8+, Microsoft Edge, Chrome 17+, Firefox 22+, Safari 5+, and Opera 12+.
• Supports globalization and localization.
• Seventeen built-in themes including Material, Office 365, Bootstrap, and High contrast.
• Built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specification, which ensures the components work properly in assistive technologies.
• User-interactive widget mode sustainable in a browser’s local storage, which helps to maintain the state of each component.
• Support toolbox helps construct webpages easily via dragging and dropping into the designer page instead of manually writing code.
• Designer support, server-side events, and a view state.
• RequireJS support for all its components that implement AMD specifications. So, the user-specified scripts and modules can easily be loaded into a page.
Learn more: https://www.boldreports.com/features?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
Support Questions: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid subscription license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s Bold Reports services, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's Bold Reports Software License Agreement and Terms of Service (https://www.boldreports.com/terms-of-use/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can start a subscription or start a free 15-day trial here (https://www.boldreports.com/pricing/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2021 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Bold Reports license and copyright applies to this distribution.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.