See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package BrowseSharp --version 0.0.5-alpha
NuGet\Install-Package BrowseSharp -Version 0.0.5-alpha
<PackageReference Include="BrowseSharp" Version="0.0.5-alpha" />
paket add BrowseSharp --version 0.0.5-alpha
#r "nuget: BrowseSharp, 0.0.5-alpha"
// Install BrowseSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BrowseSharp&version=0.0.5-alpha&prerelease // Install BrowseSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BrowseSharp&version=0.0.5-alpha&prerelease
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Added Form model for storing form data
* Added SubmitForm methods to browser for submitting the new Form model.
* Added logic for scraping forms from each response and store it in a Document.
* Added additional attributes to Document for easier access.
* Fixed bug with UriHelper that was causing Uri's to be created incorrectly. Caused relative path script and css file links to be constructed incorrectly, resulting in these files not being retrieved properly and invalid requests to being made.
Checkout the new project website at https://www.browsesharp.org/