CacheManager extension package to work with Couchbase as a distributed cache. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features.
Release 1.1.0 comes with some improvements for redis keyspace events and some love for the Couchbase based implementation.
# New Features
* If configured, CacheManager can now listen on external `del`s in Redis and sync the instances accordingly (see #148)
* The redis backplane can now also be used with in-memory caches only (see #111).
* Added compatibility mode setting to Redis and support for TwemProxy (see #54 and https://github.com/MichaCo/CacheManager/commit/07f1db9ff29291accb76c7b1bbb731d49bff6091). Also added lua script support without pre-loading (if that is not available).
## Improvements for Couchbase (see #154)
* Added netstandard support as the Couchbase client now supports it.
* A bunch of configuration and initialization changes. The extensions to configure Couchbase now are more flexible.
# Other Improvements
The API documentation has been updated/fixed to use latest version of docfx and is published on the re-designed site http://cachemanager.michaco.net.
# Bug Fixes
* #159 Small sanity check for too low expiration timeouts when using Redis
|1.1.0 (current version)||97||6/5/2017|