C# Property Mapper that utilizes attributes in order to perform the mapping.
While I personally love auto mappers, I don't like being forced to configure
one type to another. In the end, I am just mapping one set of properties to
another set of properties. All I care about is that the names match
(or I can tell it what name to look for) and the types are assignable.
ClassyMapper will do just that!
See the version list below for details.
- Up to 500% speed increase!
- Added multi-threading when mapping through lists
- Removed expensive lock calls and replaced with ConcurrentDictionary
- Changed .SingleOrDfault() to .FirstOrDefault since it is impossible for there to be 2 properties with the exact same name in a class and this speeds things up greatly
- Added static method ClearCacheObjects in case you want to clear these caches every now and then
- Added IClassyMapperConfig just incase you need to use a different implementation
- Fixed a bug where a Struct could not be mapped from a dto back to an entity
- Changed MapClass to include structs
- Due to this, changed MapClassAttribute to MapAllPropertiesAttribute
This package has no dependencies.