CoAP.NET is an implementation in C# providing CoAP-based services to .NET applications.
See the version list below for details.
- Fix potential breaks in UDP transmission
- Diff assembly title with draft version
- Add request.SequenceTimeout to override overall timeout in
- Fix incorrect match of tokens in TokenManager
- Add ICommunicator to represent communicators
- Add ICoapConfig to pass initial variables (refs #8)
- Add HTTP/CoAP proxy (experimental)
- Add build for .NET 4.0
- Dispatch requests with thread pool in LocalEndPoint
- Only timeout requests if SequenceTimeout is greater than 0 in TokenLayer
- Move resources to separate namespace Resources, and add a TimerResource for timed observable resources.
- Add timeout and max retransimit to each message
- Enable log levels
- Fix null reference to next block in TransferLayer
- Update to CoAP-13
- Support drafts switching
- Update to CoAP-08
- Support both IPv6/IPv4
This package has no dependencies.