CoAP.NET is an implementation in C# providing CoAP-based services to .NET applications.
See the version list below for details.
- Add support for RFC7252!
- Redefine compile symbols
- Rename events and properties in CoAP Message
- Allow random block request
- Separate CoAP.Proxy namespace
- Update Common.Logging to v3.0.0
- Fix incorrect link format serialization
- Fix null reference in CoAPClient.Discover()
- Fix a lot of others
- Add support for CoAP-18
- Add new layers and stack structure
- Add new server and client APIs
- Add datagram channels for data transmission
- Add full configuration
- Improve UDP transmission with SocketAsyncEventArgs for .NET 4+
- Improve threading with TPL for .NET 4+
- Improve logging with Common.Logging
- Fix lots of bugs
- Fix potential breaks in UDP transmission
- Diff assembly title with draft version
- Add request.SequenceTimeout to override overall timeout in
- Fix incorrect match of tokens in TokenManager
- Add ICommunicator to represent communicators
- Add ICoapConfig to pass initial variables (refs #8)
- Add HTTP/CoAP proxy (experimental)
- Add build for .NET 4.0
- Dispatch requests with thread pool in LocalEndPoint
- Only timeout requests if SequenceTimeout is greater than 0 in TokenLayer
- Move resources to separate namespace Resources, and add a TimerResource for timed observable resources.
- Add timeout and max retransimit to each message
- Enable log levels
- Fix null reference to next block in TransferLayer
- Update to CoAP-13
- Support drafts switching
- Update to CoAP-08
- Support both IPv6/IPv4
This package has no dependencies.