The open implementation of unmanaged exports for .NET ( DllExport )
Source code and all details here: https://github.com/3F/DllExport
Build: v18.104.22.16810 [ 1f6b2d9 ]
Get it via GetNuTool:
See the version list below for details.
public pacth release of the .NET DllExport - [v1.5.2]:
* FIXED: Failing to compile in VS2017. Issue #29
`Error The "DllExportAppDomainIsolatedTask" task failed unexpectedly. System.ArgumentException: Requested value 'Version46' was not found.`
* FIXED: Possible error `Could not load file or assembly Microsoft.Build.Utilities or one of its dependencies.`
* CHANGED: Updated script for loading of the Configurator to avoid problem with old assemblies. Issue #22
* FIXED: Error : Invalid Option: /CVRES= Issue #20
* NOTE: Our coreclr version was compiled with MSVC 14.0. Related Issue #21
* FIXED: Fixed problem with white-space chars in path: `Cannot find path '<any full path with spaces>' because it does not exist ...`
* FIXED: Fixed typo with fullseq (ddNS) - incorrect `0x30 0x30` ~0x007A7-0x007A8 /details in #14
* FIXED: Possible problem with NullReferenceException when removing package.
* FIXED: Fixed problem with old NS data when we try to install package for project A, then for project B
* NEW: Implemented 'Generate .exp + .lib via MS Library Manager' #9
GUI Configurator + MSBuild property: `DllExportGenExpLib`
* NEW: Added support of unmanaged-export for Executable Modules (.exe) #18
* NEW: Cecil variant for ddNS features /#14, #2
* NEW: Added our custom IL Assembler as option to fix incorrect 0x13 / 0x11 opcodes. #17
GUI Configurator + MSBuild property: `DllExportOurILAsm`
It should help for users of Fody projects, etc.
IlAsm 4.5.1 https://github.com/3F/coreclr
based on 4.5.22220.0 / coreclr 1.0.4
changelog of our coreclr for this release: https://github.com/3F/coreclr/blob/master/changelog.txt
* CHANGED: Updated scripts of installing/removing package for more correct loading of our assemblies.
This package has no dependencies.