GroupDocs.Merger is a back-end-based document manipulation tool to merge, split, append, remove documents, rearrange pages etc. APIs that are unified and native across multiple file formats. This will allow to combine multiple files and arrange them in one compact document that’s easy to share, archive, or send out for review.
- Combine and merge multiple files into one document.
- Split document to multiple files.
- Ability to choose desired output format for merged or splitted files.
- Arrange documents in any order.
- Add blank pages in existing document.
- Remove pages from document.
- Reorder document pages.
For more details on the library, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: The library comes up with some limitations in the evaluation mode. In order to test full features of GroupDocs.Merger for .NET library, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
This package has no dependencies.