Allows creating acceptance tests in developer friendly environment.
* Native support for refactoring, code analysis (like finding unused methods), test running and all features that Visual Studio / Intellisense / Resharper offer during code development,
* Easy to read scenario definitions,
* Scenario steps execution tracking, usable during longer test execution,
* Scenario steps execution time measurement,
* Possibility to run steps with dedicated shared context, allowing to run tests safely in parallel,
* Possibility to run parametrized steps with smart rules of inserting argument values to formatted step name,
* Feature result summary available in XML, HTML or Plain text format,
* Possibility to configure multiple result summaries in app.config file,
* VS Project Item templates for feature test files,
* MsTest integration.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package LightBDD.MsTest -Version 1.7.1
dotnet add package LightBDD.MsTest --version 1.7.1
<PackageReference Include="LightBDD.MsTest" Version="1.7.1" />
paket add LightBDD.MsTest --version 1.7.1
+ Added support for NUnit3 testing framework
+ Extended SummaryFileWriter to support paths starting with ~ for result files, where ~ is resolved to CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory
+ Modifier SummaryWriterCollection to use "~\\FeaturesSummary.xml" path for default XmlResultFormatter
- LightBDD.Core (>= 1.7.1)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.