LINQ provider built on top of System.DirectoryServices.Protocols for querying and updating LDAP servers.
* Post event listeners have been added for add, update, and delete operations.
* It's now possible to enable / disable tracing from the ILinqToLdapLogger interface.
* The pooled connection factory can now be reinitialized via the IPooledConnectionFactory interface.
* Support for dynamic OrderBy / ThenBy (and descending) in queries.
* Support for ThenBy / ThenByDescinding in queries.
* Support for multiple OrderBy statements matching the behavior outlined here: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2891. Previously only one OrderBy could be applied.
* It's now possible to use properties and methods other than the "Get" variants in lambda Selects against IDirectoryAttributes.
* ListAttributes now works with all supported IQueryable extension methods.
* Dispose now implemented correctly for DirectroyContext to prevent exceptions from LdapConnection's finalizer.
* ! was not being cleaned according to RFC4515.
* CN and OU changes no longer throw an ArgumentException when using DirectoryAttributes.
* SimpleTextLogger will no longer throw an exception for GCed TextWriters.
* shouldCleanValue flag added to all Filter class methods. If true this option will apply the CleanFilterValue method to the value.
This package has no dependencies.