CognitiveServices. Vision. Face
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face -Version 2.4.0-preview
dotnet add package Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face --version 2.4.0-preview
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face" Version="2.4.0-preview" />
paket add Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face --version 2.4.0-preview
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face, 2.4.0-preview"
// Install Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face&version=2.4.0-preview&prerelease // Install Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face&version=2.4.0-preview&prerelease
This client library provides access to the Microsoft Cognitive Services Face APIs.
NuGet packages (9)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face:
Cloud Services library designed to be consumed in Microservices
Models Library designed for PTI.Microservices.Library and to allow consumers to use models in their own custom code.
Library for managing and identifying people with the Microsoft Azure Cognitive Service Face API.
GitHub repositories (5)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Azure.CognitiveServices.Vision.Face:
Welcome to the Intelligent Kiosk Sample! Here you will find several demos showcasing workflows and experiences built on top of the Microsoft Cognitive Services.
Platform for Situated Intelligence
A library with sample apps for continuous analysis of live video, using the Microsoft Cognitive Services Vision APIs.
Damselfly is a server-based Photograph Management app. The goal of Damselfly is to index an extremely large collection of images, and allow easy search and retrieval of those images, using metadata such as the IPTC keyword tags, as well as the folder and file names. Damselfly includes support for object/face detection, and face-recognition.
Universal Windows Platform (UWP) sample app that shows usage of speech, Cortana, ink, and camera through a family note sharing scenario.
1) The API client name was changed from FaceAPI to FaceClient, in keeping with other Azure SDKs.
2) Supported customizing service endpoints by assigning the endpoint string to FaceClient.Endpoint. The endpoint string can be found on Azure Portal, it should contain only protocol and hostname, for example: https://westus.api.cognitive.microsoft.com/. This change ensures better global coverage.
3) Aligned with latest Face API, Million-Scale features (LargePersonGroup and LargeFaceList) were added.
4) Some inconsistencies in naming, parameter order were corrected.
5) Aligned with latest Face API, Snapshot features for data migration were added.
6) Aligned with latest Face API, multiple recognition model feature was added.