Downloads of v 1.3.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Microsoft Graph Client Library allows you to call Office 365, Azure AD and other Microsoft services through a single unified developer experience.
To install Microsoft.Graph, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
May 2017 Release Summary (version 1.3.0)
* Added support for .NetStandard 1.1
* Added support for Planner which includes custom serialization for planner open types, an eTag and header helper.
* Added support SharePoint.
* Added support for delta queries and enum flags.
* Added FindMeetingTimes functionality.
* Added the sharedWithMe and copy functionality for DriveItem.
* Added named items, refresh, column, row, and view functionality for Excel.
* Tested support for OpenTypes - available through the AdditionalData property bag.
* Updated dependency on Newtonsoft.Json to 10.0.2.
* Updated the group object to support a group photos collection, drives collection, sites collection, and a group Planner plan.
* Updated the user object to support a photos collection and the user's Planner plans.
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation
|Microsoft.Graph 1.3.0 (this version)||1,738||Wednesday, May 10, 2017|
|Microsoft Graph... 1.2.1||17,027||Monday, February 13, 2017|
|Microsoft Graph... 1.2.0||23,866||Tuesday, November 8, 2016|
|Microsoft Graph... 1.1.1||9,353||Tuesday, September 27, 2016|
|Microsoft Graph... 1.0.1||20,425||Thursday, April 21, 2016|
|Microsoft Graph... 1.0.0||1,458||Wednesday, March 30, 2016|
|Microsoft Graph... 0.2.8-rc||5,912||Wednesday, June 24, 2015|