Downloads of v 2.1.1
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
Obfuscar is a basic obfuscator for .NET assemblies. It uses massive overloading to rename metadata in .NET assemblies (including the names of methods, properties, events, fields, types and namespaces) to a minimal set, distinguishable in most cases only by signature.
To install Obfuscar, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* Fixed GitHub#60 Type forwarding in System.Runtime is not properly supported.
* Fixed GitHub#61 String hiding should skip resource manager creation methods.
* Fixed CodePlex#30 HideStrings setting does not work as documented.
* Fixed CodePlex#31 SkipStringHinding does not work.
* Fixed CodePlex#32 ForceStringHiding and related are added.
* Fixed GitHub#58 "protected internal" property/method is not treated as public API.
* Fixed GitHub#59 Special enumerator leads to InvalidOperationException in TypeKey class.
* Fixed GitHub#47 F# compiler can now be obfuscated.
* Fixed GitHub#55 The default value for the ObfuscatorAttribute is different.
* Fixed GitHub#56 SuppressIldasm setting is spelled as SupressIldasm in config.
* Fixed CodePlex#7 Avoid creating invalid overriding methods during obfuscation.
* Fixed CodePlex#9 Added command line options (help and version). Multiple project files can also be processed now.
* Fixed CodePlex#12 BAML reader error.
* Fixed CodePlex#13 Nested classes are obfuscated wrongly.
* Fixed CodePlex#17 PCL library wrongly refers to .NET 4 mscorlib.
* Fixed CodePlex#20 Environment variable support.
* Fixed CodePlex#24 MarkedOnly option does not always work.
The changes since last commit on Google Code include,
* Merged all patches from RemObjects' fork.
** Unicode chars can be used as obfuscated names.
** Better dependency resolution.
** Various other small fixes.
* Merged patches from @AngryAnt (Emil Johansen)'s fork
** Korean chars can be used as obfuscated names.
** New tags are introduced (I could not yet verify every one, as there is no corresponding unit test cases).
* Add an option to automatic exclude of public types and members so that public API is kept.
* Add an option to automatic include all non-public types and members so that private API is obfuscated.
* Add Force* rules to supplement Skip* rules.
* Various bug fixes.
(C) 2007-2016 Ryan Williams and other contributors.
This package has no dependencies.
|Obfuscar 2.2.6 (latest stable)||588||Saturday, June 17, 2017|
|Obfuscar 2.2.5||1,142||Wednesday, May 10, 2017|
|Obfuscar 2.2.4||754||Friday, March 31, 2017|
|Obfuscar 2.2.3||2,088||Saturday, December 10, 2016|
|Obfuscar 2.2.2||3,172||Thursday, September 22, 2016|
|Obfuscar 2.2.1||1,904||Saturday, July 16, 2016|
|Obfuscar 2.2.0||2,424||Saturday, April 30, 2016|
|Obfuscar 2.1.1 (this version)||1,378||Wednesday, March 2, 2016|
|Obfuscar 2.0.3||168||Saturday, February 6, 2016|
|Obfuscar 2.0.2||470||Sunday, January 24, 2016|
|Obfuscar 2.0.1||1,617||Tuesday, April 14, 2015|
|Obfuscar 2.0.0||1,156||Saturday, March 1, 2014|