dotnet add package PortableWebDavLibrary --version 1.1.9
NuGet\Install-Package PortableWebDavLibrary -Version 1.1.9
<PackageReference Include="PortableWebDavLibrary" Version="1.1.9" />
paket add PortableWebDavLibrary --version 1.1.9
#r "nuget: PortableWebDavLibrary, 1.1.9"
// Install PortableWebDavLibrary as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=PortableWebDavLibrary&version=1.1.9 // Install PortableWebDavLibrary as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=PortableWebDavLibrary&version=1.1.9
The Portable WebDAV Library is a strongly typed, async WebDAV client library which is fully compliant to RFC 4918, RFC 4331, Additional WebDAV Collection Properties and a some WebDAV properties specific to IIS WebDAV. It is implemented as .NETStandard 1.1 library in oder to be used on any platform supporting .NETStandard 1.1.
Main project aims
- Full compliance to RFC 4918 (HTTP Extensions for Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)), RFC 4331 (Quota and Size Properties for Distributed Authoring and Versioning (DAV) Collections) and Additional WebDAV Collection Properties
- Portability: The library can be used in any project targeting .NETStandard 1.1
- Level of abstraction: There is a low level of abstraction (class WebDavClient) which supports all WebDAV operations directly. This is recommended for users who are familiar with the RFC 4918 specification. A higher level of abstraction is also provided (class WebDavSession) that hides most of the WebDAV specific operations and provides an easy access to WebDAV Servers
- Fast and fluid: All operations which might last longer are implemented as asynchronous methods
- WebDAV object model: Object model that represents all WebDAV artifacts used in WebDAV communication (as XML request/response content). No need to build own request XML content strings or parsing the contents of a response of a WebDAV server
- Full HTTP/2 support
So far the project is tested against IIS and ownCloud/Nextcloud (sabre/dav) (note that WebDAV locking is only working with ownCloud 8 or earlier releases as with ownCloud 9 WebDAV locking is not supported anymore).
Obtaining the library
- There is a NuGet package available: Just search for 'PortableWebDavLibrary' in the 'Manage NuGet Packages...' window in Visual Studio. You can also find the package here.
- If you prefer the manual installation method, you can find the current release as ZIP file on the Release page.
There is a full documentation of the library with some example code available.
For offline use, you can download the help file (CHM) here: Portable WebDAV Library offline documentation
When there will be some considerable/breaking changes in a future version of the library, a preview version is released on MyGet before releasing the final version on NuGet. This way, projects using the Portable WebDAV Library can test beta versions before a new version is released officially.
Projects using the Portable WebDAV Library
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 was computed. netcoreapp1.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.1 is compatible. netstandard1.2 was computed. netstandard1.3 was computed. netstandard1.4 was computed. netstandard1.5 was computed. netstandard1.6 was computed. netstandard2.0 was computed. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen30 was computed. tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap was computed. uap10.0 was computed.|
|Windows Phone||wpa81 was computed.|
|Windows Store||netcore was computed. netcore45 was computed. netcore451 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on PortableWebDavLibrary:
This is a Software Development Kit which allows developers to create their own connectors for TORO Photo Studio. The Photo Studio SDK contains methods and interfaces that will help integrate an e-commerce platform to Photo Studio.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on PortableWebDavLibrary:
Two-Factor Authenticator Supporting TOTP (Windows 10 & Android, iOS, Linux and macOS App)
Full documentation with changelog is available at https://decatec.de/ext/PortableWebDAVLibrary/Doc