ProxyFoo is a library for the .NET Framework to facilitate creating high-performance proxies for Duck casting, null safe wrappers, method interception, and other uses
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package ProxyFoo -Version 0.3.0
dotnet add package ProxyFoo --version 0.3.0
<PackageReference Include="ProxyFoo" Version="0.3.0" />
paket add ProxyFoo --version 0.3.0
- Add new intercept proxy mixin
- Safe proxies test for method exists on duck proxies (or any real subject that supports it via IMethodExistsProxyMeta)
- Safe proxies will be created for any type: any value type can be returned and concrete classes return null (can't proxy them, but you can always duck them to an interface then safe proxy the duck)
- Fix threading issue for method exists
- Fix peverify fails if members are repeated in multiple subject interfaces.
- Fix proxy member generation for property indexers.
- Add support for out/ref parameters and recursive type definitions.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.