Quartz 2.2.0Prefix Reserved
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Quartz --version 2.2.0
NuGet\Install-Package Quartz -Version 2.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Quartz" Version="2.2.0" />
paket add Quartz --version 2.2.0
#r "nuget: Quartz, 2.2.0"
// Install Quartz as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Quartz&version=2.2.0 // Install Quartz as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Quartz&version=2.2.0
Quartz.NET Scheduling Framework for .NET Platform
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net35-client is compatible. net40 is compatible. net40-client is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Common.Logging (>= 2.1.2)
NuGet packages (628)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Quartz:
Quartz.NET Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection integration; Quartz Scheduling Framework for .NET
Quartz.NET JSON Serialization Support; Quartz Scheduling Framework for .NET
Quartz.NET Jobs; Quartz Scheduling Framework for .NET
MassTransit Quartz.NET scheduler support; MassTransit provides a developer-focused, modern platform for creating distributed applications without complexity.
Autofac integration for Quartz.Net.
GitHub repositories (80)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Quartz:
The core infrastructure backend (API, database, Docker, etc).
Open Source Web Application Framework for ASP.NET Core. Offers an opinionated architecture to build enterprise software solutions with best practices on top of the .NET and the ASP.NET Core platforms. Provides the fundamental infrastructure, production-ready startup templates, application modules, UI themes, tooling, guides and documentation.
ASP.NET Boilerplate - Web Application Framework
Full Modular Monolith application with Domain-Driven Design approach.
Distributed Application Framework for .NET
This release contains important bug fixes, new functionality and minor breaking changes.
Database schema upgrade is needed from 2.x series to 2.2:
* SQL Server: alter table QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS add SCHED_TIME [BIGINT] NOT NULL;
* MySQL: alter table QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS add SCHED_TIME BIGINT(19) NOT NULL
* Oracle: alter table QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS add SCHED_TIME NUMBER(19) NOT NULL
* this adds a new column SCHED_TIME to table QRTZ_FIRED_TRIGGERS
* database schema needs upgrade
* add SchedulerStarting() method to ISchedulerListener interface
* make the scheduler's TypeLoadHelper available to plugins when they are initialized
* dbFailureRetryInterval parameter was removed from DirectSchedulerFactory APIs
* ability to override worker thread names (when using SimpleThreadPool)
* add new IScheduler method: ScheduleJob(IJobDetail job, ISet trigger) to schedule multiple triggers for a job all at once
* allow 'triggerless' initial storing of non-durable jobs.
* improvements for job recovery information
* package job_scheduling_data_2_0.xsd to nuget package's content folder
* allow scheduler exported with remoting to be used from local machine only
* support for Oracle managed ODP driver
* job ending with exception and trigger not going to fire again, trigger is incorrectly not removed from job store
* XML schema supports multiple schedule elements but processor does not
* DailyTimeIntervalTriggerPersistenceDelegate does not handle empty time interval properly
* DailyTimeIntervalScheduleBuilder.EndingDailyAfterCount(...) doesn't pass validation
* trace throwing exception
* bug in QuartzSchedulerThread.GetRandomizedIdleWaitTime()
* can't delete or replace job without the referenced class
* Performance improvements, including improvements to some select statements in AdoJobStore