Quartz 2.2.4Prefix Reserved
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Quartz --version 2.2.4
NuGet\Install-Package Quartz -Version 2.2.4
<PackageReference Include="Quartz" Version="2.2.4" />
paket add Quartz --version 2.2.4
#r "nuget: Quartz, 2.2.4"
// Install Quartz as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Quartz&version=2.2.4 // Install Quartz as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Quartz&version=2.2.4
Quartz.NET Scheduling Framework for .NET Platform
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net35-client is compatible. net40 is compatible. net40-client is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Common.Logging (>= 2.1.2)
NuGet packages (645)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Quartz:
Quartz.NET Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection integration; Quartz Scheduling Framework for .NET
Quartz.NET JSON Serialization Support; Quartz Scheduling Framework for .NET
Quartz.NET Jobs; Quartz Scheduling Framework for .NET
MassTransit Quartz.NET scheduler support; MassTransit provides a developer-focused, modern platform for creating distributed applications without complexity.
Autofac integration for Quartz.Net.
GitHub repositories (80)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Quartz:
The core infrastructure backend (API, database, Docker, etc).
Open Source Web Application Framework for ASP.NET Core. Offers an opinionated architecture to build enterprise software solutions with best practices on top of the .NET and the ASP.NET Core platforms. Provides the fundamental infrastructure, production-ready startup templates, application modules, UI themes, tooling, guides and documentation.
ASP.NET Boilerplate - Web Application Framework
Full Modular Monolith application with Domain-Driven Design approach.
Distributed Application Framework for .NET
This is a bug fix release addressing some minor issues.
* Cannot register trigger persistence delegates with assembly qualified names
* Set example server's current directory to the one where server.exe is
* Fix TimeZoneInfo.GetUtcOffset(DateTimeOffset dateTimeOffset) not implemented in Mono
* Gracefully handle mixed useProperties usage when reading from DB when useproperties value has changed
* FindSystemTimeZoneById should work with both 'Coordinated Universal Time' and 'UTC'
* Latest release (2.3) didn't include Dbprovider constant string in StdSchedulerFactory - running examples fails