Revalee is a Windows Service used to schedule callbacks for web applications. It simplifies a web application's workflow when events are required *after* the normal handling of web requests. This library allows Revalee callback requests to be easily embedded in web application code.
This NuGet package requires installation of the Revalee Windows Service available for download at the Project Site or at the GitHub repository (SageAnalytic/Revalee).
Changes in v2.3.1
* Added ongoing heartbeat to activate recurring tasks.
* Added HTTP response status codes from recurring tasks.
* Added public event that handles activation failures for recurring tasks.
* Removed all HTTP Expect 100 Continue behavior.
* Fix: Allow explicit default port numbers on callback URLs.
This package has no dependencies.