An easy to use portable library for duplex communication between client and server via RPC calls. Supports typed and reliable communication and notifications. Can be used for desktop and Universal Windows applications.
Check the project site www.smart-rpc.net for an example.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Smart-RPC.NET -Version 1.0.24
dotnet add package Smart-RPC.NET --version 1.0.24
<PackageReference Include="Smart-RPC.NET" Version="1.0.24" />
paket add Smart-RPC.NET --version 1.0.24
- Internal issue with RequestFunction on the ClientManager which caused an exception when the call failed.
- Issue fixed when running on Windows Server 2008 (R2).
- Issue fixed with the TcpSocket.ToString method.
- Minor change in the FileBasedQueuedItemsRepository.
- Issue fixed in ClientManagerBase.RequestFunction when the function failed to be processed succesfully at the service side.
- Added dependency for System.IO.FileSystem (required for the persistent queue).
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.