The simple statsd client for .Net is a robust, easy-to-use way of feeding metrics into a statsd-compatible server. You can use it to log counts, timings and gauges.
* Log counts, timings, gauges, sets and raw metrics
* Has an additional API that uses dynamics to create and submit stats
* Fault-tolerant client that can be configured to fail silently (with a warning) if misconfigured
* IStatsdClient interface for easy mocking in unit tests
* Allows for customisation of every output stat to do things like screen metrics before sending
* Supports a user-defined prefix to prepend to every metric
* Outputs to UDP or TCP
.Net 4.5 Users:
* Use the StatsdExtensions to define metrics without having to manipulate strings
* The dynamic stats builder interface provides a cleaner alternative to creating and logging metrics
Conversion of Library to .NET Standard 2.0
This package has no dependencies.