See the version list below for details.
Install-Package System.Spatial -Version 5.0.2-rc
dotnet add package System.Spatial --version 5.0.2-rc
<PackageReference Include="System.Spatial" Version="5.0.2-rc" />
paket add System.Spatial --version 5.0.2-rc
#r "nuget: System.Spatial, 5.0.2-rc"
// Install System.Spatial as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=System.Spatial&version=5.0.2-rc&prerelease // Install System.Spatial as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=System.Spatial&version=5.0.2-rc&prerelease
Contains a number of classes and canonical methods that facilitate geography and geometry spatial operations. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (160)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on System.Spatial:
This version of the library supports earlier versions of the Microsoft OData (V1-V3) protocol only and is not under active development. OData V1-V3 has been superseded by OData V4, which is an industry standard published by OASIS and ratified by ISO. OData V4 is supported through the OData V4 compliant core libraries available at: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.OData.Core/ with support documentation available at: https://odata.github.io/odata.net. Note that Asp.Net developers can build OData V4 services using the higher-level OData V4 WebAPI libraries available at: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.AspNet.OData/ with support documentation available at: https://odata.github.io/WebApi/. Classes to serialize, deserialize and validate OData payloads. Enables construction of OData producers and consumers. Targets .NET 4.0, Silverlight 4.0 or .NET Portable Lib with support for .NET 4.0, SL 5.0, Win Phone 8, Win Phone 8.1, and Win 8. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
This is the .NET Client Library for Microsoft Azure Active Directory Graph API. Learn more about Azure AD Graph API @ https://msdn.microsoft.com/Library/Azure/Ad/Graph/howto/azure-ad-graph-api-operations-overview. NOTE: Azure AD Graph API functionality is also available through Microsoft Graph, a unified API that also includes APIs from other Microsoft services like Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, Planner, and Office Graph, all accessed through a single endpoint with a single access token. Find out more about Microsoft Graph @ http://graph.microsoft.com, and find the Microsoft Graph .Net Client Library @ https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Graph and the open source code and further documentation @ https://github.com/microsoftgraph/msgraph-sdk-dotnet Usage information is available on our AAD Graph blog @ http://blogs.msdn.com/b/aadgraphteam/archive/2014/12/12/announcing-azure-ad-graph-api-client-library-2-0.aspx and sample usage on github @ https://github.com/AzureADSamples/WebApp-GraphAPI-DotNet and https://github.com/AzureADSamples/ConsoleApp-GraphAPI-DotNet.
This package contains Windows Azure Media Service library 220.127.116.11 for .NET.
Adds an image service and cache to ImageProcessor.Web that uses Azure Blob Containers. If you use ImageProcessor.Web please get in touch via my twitter @james_m_south Feedback is always welcome
A NuGet package that contains a set of extension methods and helpers for the Windows Azure Media Services SDK for .NET.
GitHub repositories (116)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on System.Spatial:
.NET is a cross-platform runtime for cloud, mobile, desktop, and IoT apps.
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
The open source diagnostics platform for the web
SharePoint / Office 365 Developer Patterns and Practices - Archived older solutions. Please see https://aka.ms/m365pnp for updated guidance
• Fixes NuGet packages to have explicit version dependencies
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client binaries did not work correctly on Silverlight hosted in Chrome
• Fixes a bug where WCF Data Services client did not send the correct DataServiceVersion header when following a nextlink
• Allows "True" and "False" to be recognized boolean values in ATOM (note that this is more relaxed than the OData spec, but there were known cases where servers were serializing "True" and "False")
• Fixes a bug where EdmLib would fail validation for attribute names that are not SimpleIdentifiers
• Fixes a bug where nullable action parameters were still required to be in the payload
• Fixes a bug where the FeedAtomMetadata annotation wasn't being attached to the feed even when EnableAtomMetadataReading was set to true
• Fixes a bug where projections involving more than eight columns would fail if the EF Oracle provider was being used
• Fixes a bug where a DateTimeOffset could not be materialized from a v2 JSON Verbose value
• Fixes a race condition in the WCF Data Services server bits when using reflection to get property values
• Fixes an error message that wasn't getting localized correctly
• Fixes a bug where the message quotas set in the client and server were not being propagated to ODataLib