Downloads of v 2.0.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Time Period Library for .NET
Extensive time period calculations and individual calendar periods.
To install Time Period Library for .NET, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
DateDiff: New constructors with a TimeSpan.
Merged YearCalendarTimeRange into CalendarTimeRange.
ITimeFormatter: Added new properties to customize the duration separator and interval marker.
Optimized gap, intersection and overlap calculation algorythm:
- Improved performance about 30% or more.
- Refactored TimeLine, TimeLineMoment and TimeLineMommentCollection.
Added support for Account Calendar:
- ITimeCalendar: Extended method GetYear with the parameter month.
- ITimeCalendar/TimeCalendarConfig: New property FiscalFirstDayOfYear to control the first day of the year.
- ITimeCalendar/TimeCalendarConfig: New property FiscalYearAlignment to control the year alignment.
- ITimeCalendar/TimeCalendarConfig: New property FiscalQuarterGrouping to control the week grouping within a quarter.
- Year/Halfyear/Quarter/Month: Added support the fiscal account calendar.
- New utility class FiscalCalendarTool.
New documentation chapters 'Accounting Calendar' and 'TimeLine'.
(c) 2011-2014 by Jani Giannoudis, Switzerland
This package has no dependencies.
|Time Period... 2.0.0 (this version)||59,552||Thursday, April 3, 2014|
|Time Period... 1.7.2||3,699||Saturday, November 23, 2013|
|Time Period... 1.7.1||402||Sunday, November 10, 2013|
|Time Period... 1.7.0||131||Thursday, November 7, 2013|
|Time Period... 1.6.0||537||Sunday, October 27, 2013|
|Time Period... 1.5.0||749||Tuesday, October 1, 2013|
|Time Period... 1.4.12||659||Monday, September 23, 2013|
|Time Period... 1.4.11||7,303||Tuesday, September 4, 2012|
|Time Period... 1.4.10||500||Thursday, August 23, 2012|
|Time Period... 1.4.9||495||Thursday, May 17, 2012|