Downloads of v 2.0.0-beta002-build494
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
A BDD/TDD framework based on xUnit.net and inspired by Gherkin. Allows features and scenarios to be written directly in code rather than mapping to external feature files. Works seamlessly with xUnit.net tooling.
To install xBehave.net, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
=== New ===
- Based on xUnit 2.0 (currently pre-release) and supporting all new xUnit.net 2.0 features.
- Support for all platforms supported by xUnit.net 2.0 (Desktop .NET 4.5+, Windows 8.1+ (Universal), Windows Phone 8 (Silverlight), Windows Phone 8.1+ (Universal), MonoTouch*, MonoAndroid*, Xamarin.iOS*, Portable Libraries (supporting Profile259), ASP.NET vNext*).
*Work in progress - not yet supported in the current pre-release package.
=== Changed ===
- Object disposal and Teardown is no longer performed in a separate test. Failure will be communicated in the same way that xUnit.net 2.0 communicates failure to run the After() method of a BeforeAfterTestAttribute, i.e. an extra failed test will be shown in addition to the usual tests which are generated from the scenario.
=== Removed ===
- Given(), When(), Then(), And() and But(). Use f() or _() instead.
- Timeouts have been removed under the same rationale used for xUnit.net.
- Isolated steps have been removed as this is a rarely (if ever) used feature that adds considerable implementation overhead.
- Object disposal without passing a context object to Using() (already deprecated in 1.x).
- An undocumented feature which allows global continuation of step execution when certain types of step fail.
- An undocumented feature which allows omission of arguments from scenario names in test output.
* beta-002: Adds support for Windows 8.1+ (Universal), Windows Phone 8 (Silverlight), Windows Phone 8.1+ (Universal).
* beta-001: Initial beta.
Copyright (c) xBehave.net contributors. (email@example.com)
- xunit (>= 2.0.0-beta5-build2785 && < 3.0.0)
|Xbehave 2.2.0-beta0003-build685||469||Wednesday, December 21, 2016|
|Xbehave 2.2.0-beta0002-build681||61||Monday, November 28, 2016|
|Xbehave 2.2.0-beta0001-build680||28||Sunday, November 27, 2016|
|Xbehave 2.1.4 (latest stable)||1,733||Tuesday, October 11, 2016|
|Xbehave 2.1.3||71||Tuesday, October 11, 2016|
|xBehave 2.1.0||3,927||Wednesday, April 27, 2016|
|xBehave.net 2.0.1||5,393||Monday, October 5, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.1-beta001-build598||455||Sunday, October 4, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0||1,134||Thursday, August 6, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-rc003-build581||417||Monday, May 18, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-rc002-build543||291||Saturday, April 18, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-rc001-build541||221||Thursday, March 26, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta008-build523||120||Saturday, March 21, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta007-build521||92||Thursday, March 19, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta006-build519||246||Tuesday, March 17, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta005-build515||118||Tuesday, March 17, 2015|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta004-build500||181||Wednesday, December 24, 2014|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta003-build498||97||Wednesday, December 24, 2014|
|xBehave.net 2.0.0-beta002-build494 (this version)||123||Saturday, December 13, 2014|
|xBehave.net 1.1.0||13,530||Sunday, March 16, 2014|
|xBehave.net 1.0.0||4,793||Wednesday, October 9, 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.17.0||146||Thursday, October 3, 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.16.0||283||Tuesday, September 3, 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.15.0||2,034||Tuesday, June 4, 2013|
|xBehave.net 0.14.0||346||Wednesday, November 7, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.13.0||180||Wednesday, October 3, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.12.0||217||Wednesday, July 25, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.11.0||151||Monday, July 9, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.10.0||208||Monday, May 21, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.9.0||176||Thursday, April 26, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.8.0||169||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|xBehave.net 0.7.0||212||Monday, February 27, 2012|