See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package bunit.core --version 1.2.28-preview
NuGet\Install-Package bunit.core -Version 1.2.28-preview
<PackageReference Include="bunit.core" Version="1.2.28-preview" />
paket add bunit.core --version 1.2.28-preview
#r "nuget: bunit.core, 1.2.28-preview"
// Install bunit.core as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=bunit.core&version=1.2.28-preview&prerelease // Install bunit.core as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=bunit.core&version=1.2.28-preview&prerelease
bUnit.core is the base library that provides support for testing Blazor components. You need to install bUnit.web as well to test web-based Blazor components.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components (>= 3.1.1)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Authorization (>= 3.1.1)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Web (>= 3.1.1)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Logging (>= 3.1.1)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Abstractions (>= 3.1.1)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components (>= 5.0.0)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Authorization (>= 5.0.0)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Web (>= 5.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Logging (>= 5.0.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Abstractions (>= 5.0.0)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components (>= 6.0.0-preview.3.21201.13)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Authorization (>= 6.0.0-preview.3.21201.13)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Web (>= 6.0.0-preview.3.21201.13)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Logging (>= 6.0.0-preview.3.21201.4)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Abstractions (>= 6.0.0-preview.3.21201.4)
NuGet packages (8)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on bunit.core:
bUnit.web is the web specific parts of bUnit, that enables you to easily test and verify the output of Blazor (web) component.
bUnit is a testing library for Blazor components. You can easily define components under test in C# or Razor syntax and verify outcome using semantic HTML diffing/comparison logic. You can interact with and inspect the component under test, trigger event handlers, provide cascading values, and inject services. bUnit also includes a complete fake implementation of Blazor's authentication and authorization logic, navigation manager, and JSInterop.
bUnit.xunit is an xUnit extension for bUnit, that provides a way for xUnit to run bUnit's razor-based tests, as well as other helpful extensions to make the testing experience better if you use xUnit for writing your tests.
A testing library to provide helper extensions for Blazored.LocalStorage
Extends Verify (https://github.com/VerifyTests/Verify) to allow Blazor component verification via BUnit.
GitHub repositories (5)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on bunit.core:
A library to provide access to local storage in Blazor applications
A powerful and customizable modal implementation for Blazor applications.
A library to provide access to session storage in Blazor applications
Blazor browser size interop for matchMedia and browser window size at runtime.
Lightweight Material Theme components for Blazor