Delice is a dotnet tool that will list out the license information of the packages that your project depends on to help you get a better idea of what licenses are in use by your project.
dotnet tool install --global dotnet-delice --version 1.1.0
## [1.1.0] - 2019-08-28
- Support for looking up a license via the GitHub API when the license is hosted on GitHub
- This reduces the number of packages that return "Unable to determine"
- User is able to provide a GitHub Personal Access Token (PAT) to avoid being rate-limited
- Support for looking at the contents of the license file to see if we can guess the type
- Showing license conformance with SPDX info (whether it's OSI, FSF, etc.). This is obtained from the SDPX database, which can be refreshed using a CLI flag
- Extracted the core of the project out to a separate project so it can be its own NuGet package
- Output now contains a new node for conformance in the pretty-print, and three new nodes in JSON, `isOsi`, `isFsf` and `isDeprecatedType`
This package has no dependencies.