See the version list below for details.
Install-Package itext7.pdfcalligraph -Version 2.0.7
dotnet add package itext7.pdfcalligraph --version 2.0.7
<PackageReference Include="itext7.pdfcalligraph" Version="2.0.7" />
paket add itext7.pdfcalligraph --version 2.0.7
#r "nuget: itext7.pdfcalligraph, 2.0.7"
// Install itext7.pdfcalligraph as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=itext7.pdfcalligraph&version=2.0.7 // Install itext7.pdfcalligraph as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=itext7.pdfcalligraph&version=2.0.7
pdfCalligraph is an iText 7 add-on that allows you to unlock advanced typographic features in PDF. It also allows you to expand your document workflow with global languages and writing systems, that incorporate accurate rendering and are suitable for data processing.
Off-the-shelf PDF creators have problems with character interactions or writing systems such as Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi or Thai and in regard to open type features, kerning, ligatures and glyph substitutes. pdfCalligraph handles all those writing systems with ease and opens up the full range of iText PDF functionalities for you in your language, and your writing system. This even includes text extraction for writing systems with compound characters. Another advantage of pdfCalligraph is that you do not have to adjust your programming.
- Leverage advanced font features: such as OpenType features, kerning, ligatures and glyph substitutes.
- Automatic detection of language/writing system: required font features are enabled and applied automatically. Manual configuration is possible. pdfCalligraph integrates seamlessly with iText 7 Core and pdfHTML.
- Typographic alignment for all writing systems: flush left, flush right, centered and justified alignment.
Full list of supported languages and scripts:
- Arabic: Arabic, Persian, Kurdish, Azerbaijani, Sindhi, Pashto, Lurish, Urdu, Mandinka, Punjabi and others
- Hebrew: Hebrew, Yiddish, Judaeo-Spanish, and Judeo-Arabic
- Devanagari, Nagari: Hindi, Sanskrit, Pali, Awadhi, Bhojpuri, Braj Bhasha, Chhattisgarhi, Haryanvi, Magahi, Nagpuri, Rajasthani, Bhili, Dogri, Marathi, Nepali, - Maithili, Kashmiri, Konkani, Sindhi, Bodo, Nepalbhasa, Mundari and Santali
- Gujarati: Gujarati and Kutchi
- Gurmukhi: Punjabi
- Kannada: Kannada, Konkani and others
- Khmer (Cambodia)
- Oriya: Odia
- Telugu (Dravidian language)
Visit our knowledge base to find code samples, manuals, documentation and more.
You can also find its API here.
Try our code in our developer sandbox or use our free apps, all in our iText 7 Demo Lab.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.