returned for Tags:"FlexibleParser"
UnitParser allows to easily deal with a wide variety of situations involving units of measurement.
Among its most salient features are: user-defined exception triggering and gracefully managing numeric values of any size.
UnitParser is part of FlexibleParser
NumberParser provides a common framework for all the .NET numeric types.
* Exceptions managed internally.
* Beyond-double-range support.
* Custom mathematical functionalities.
DateParser enhances the default .NET date/time support.
* Improving the usability of the main .NET date/time type.
* Accounting for a big amount of additional time zone information.