The fraction data type consists of two BigInteger values for numerator and denominator. It implements various operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and remainder) with operator overloads.
Big Book of Data Types is a collection of various data types including Vector3, Set, RingBuffer, PriorityQueue, Fractions, and DateSpan. It also includes a number of extension methods for types found already in .Net.
Implementation of rational number arithmetic for .NET with arbitrary precision.
- implicit conversions - rationals integrate seamlessly with other number types
- unlimited precision - rationals use BigInteger inside
- canonical form - each rational can have its canonical form...
1) Automatically simplifies the fraction.
2) Fraction can be represented in form of Mixed Fraction.
3) Supports undefined values (Undefined,+Infinity,-Infinity).
4) Data type BigInteger is used and can store all possible rational numbers.
5) String-Fraction conversion (ToString() or...