returned for Tags:"rational"
Implementation of rational number arithmetic for .NET with arbitrary precision.
- implicit conversions - rationals integrate seamlessly with other number types
- unlimited precision - rationals use BigInteger inside
- canonical form - each rational can have its canonical form...
Contains a Rational class for working with rational numbers without floating point errors. Also contains some useful mathematical functions, such as GCD.
745 total downloads
1) Automatically simplifies the fraction.
2) Fraction can be represented in form of Mixed Fraction.
3) Supports undefined values (Undefined,+Infinity,-Infinity).
4) Data type BigInteger is used and can store all possible rational numbers.
5) String-Fraction conversion (ToString() or...
UltimateOrb.Core - UltimateOrb Libraries
UltimateOrb Base Class Library.
GMP Native Interface for .NET
The GMP Native Interface for .NET Library exposes to .NET (through P-Invoke and .NET types) all of the functionality of the GNU MP Library (version 6.1.2). It automatically loads at runtime the 32-bit or 64-bit GNU MP library that matches the current CPU architecture, thus allowing building Visual...
Algorithms building on Tensor
- arbitrary precision rational numbers
Matrix algebra (integer, rational):
- Row echelon form
- Smith normal form
- Kernel, cokernel and (pseudo-)inverse
Matrix decomposition (floating point):
- Principal component analysis (PCA)...
MPFR Native Interface for .NET
The MPFR Native Interface for .NET Library exposes to .NET (through P-Invoke and .NET types) all of the functionality of the GNU MPFR Library (version 4.0.0). It automatically loads at runtime the 32-bit or 64-bit GNU MPFR library that matches the current CPU architecture, thus allowing building...