SimpleSitemap is a lite library that helps you create web sitemaps for collections or lists of items.
These sitemaps follow the Sitemap Protocol. Both sitemapindex and urlset links are generated, based upon the data collection size and 'page size'.
Examples of this could be a list of your users,...
SimpleLogging is a lite and tiny package to help logging in any .NET application.
This core library is a Portable Class Library. It's also mainly just some common framework for other
SimpleLogging packages - which is really what you should be using.
### RavenDb Client power tools for RavenDb 3.0
- Powerful InitializeWithDefaults(..) method (to replace the Initialize() method).
- Can seed data.
- Can create indexes by list or assemblies.
- Can throws an exception when the Database has an error (Asserting for...
Used with SimpleLogging, this provides you with a quick, simple and easy way to log messages with NLog.
A common use of this is to send messages to an NLog viewer like Sentinel to get live (streamed) logging messages.
Also includes a simple way to programatically turn on/off an...
### RavenDb Testing power tools
- RavenDbTestBase to remove the large amount of test code ceremony.
- Quick access to multiple Document Sessions.
- Indexes are always indexed before any queries can be executed.
There is a fair bit of ceremony...