See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Aspose.Note --version 1.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package Aspose.Note -Version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Note" Version="1.1.0" />
paket add Aspose.Note --version 1.1.0
#r "nuget: Aspose.Note, 1.1.0"
// Install Aspose.Note as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Aspose.Note&version=1.1.0 // Install Aspose.Note as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Aspose.Note&version=1.1.0
Aspose.Note for .NET is a class library that enables applications to interact with Microsoft Office OneNote programmatically without its installation on the server. It is a pure alternate for MS OneNote Object Model provides much better performance and ease of use to manage OneNote documents.
Aspose.Note for .NET API delivers the features to read, convert, create and edit/manipulate the content of the Microsoft OneNote file format.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net40-client is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Aspose.Note:
Aspose.Total for .NET is the most complete package of all .NET file format APIs offered by Aspose. It empowers developers to create, edit, render, print and convert between a wide range of popular document formats within any .NET, C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Rendering the text with subscript or superscript formating.
- Rendering the bullets list.
- Rendering the numbering list.
- Rendering the paragraph with spacing options(before, after, line spacing at least).
- The Aspose.Note assembly become CLS compliant.
- The INotebookVisitor interface become as DocumentVisitor abstract class, it is allow to prevent issues with extensibility.
- Improved the Document Object Model navigation. The FirstChild, LastChild, NextSibling, PreviousSibling methods were implemented.
- NOTENET-174 Exception happens when the page contains only title element.
- NOTENET-177 The rendering of image inside outline element is not correct.
- NOTENET-173 The measuring of text line is not correct.
- NOTENET-159 Exception happens when the font does not support 'Regular' style.
- NOTENET-193 The size calculation is not correct for rich text with custom spacing between lines.
- NOTENET-195 The indent position is not correct for outline and outline group elements.
Public API and Backwards Incompatible Changes:
- Added a new property RichText.SpaceBefore - Gets or sets the minimum amount of space before.
- Added a new property RichText.SpaceAfter - Gets or sets the minimum amount of space after.
- Added a new property RichText.LineSpacing - Gets or sets the line spacing.
- Added a new property OutlineElement.NumberList - Gets or sets the bullet or number list for outline.
- Renamed the INotebookVisitor to DocumentVisitor.
- Added the new class NumberList - Specifies the numbers or bullets list.