Downloads of v 1.1.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
CacheManager extension package providing Microsoft Bond based serialization for distributed caches. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features. The Core library contains a Newtonsoft.Json based serializer implementation which can be used instead of the default binary serializer.
To install CacheManager.Serialization.Bond, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
Release 1.1.0 comes with some improvements for redis keyspace events and some love for the Couchbase based implementation.
# New Features
* If configured, CacheManager can now listen on external `del`s in Redis and sync the instances accordingly (see #148)
* The redis backplane can now also be used with in-memory caches only (see #111).
* Added compatibility mode setting to Redis and support for TwemProxy (see #54 and https://github.com/MichaCo/CacheManager/commit/07f1db9ff29291accb76c7b1bbb731d49bff6091). Also added lua script support without pre-loading (if that is not available).
## Improvements for Couchbase (see #154)
* Added netstandard support as the Couchbase client now supports it.
* A bunch of configuration and initialization changes. The extensions to configure Couchbase now are more flexible.
# Other Improvements
The API documentation has been updated/fixed to use latest version of docfx and is published on the re-designed site http://cachemanager.michaco.net.
# Bug Fixes
* #159 Small sanity check for too low expiration timeouts when using Redis
Copyright (c) 2017 MichaConrad
|CacheManager... 1.1.0 (this version)||34||Monday, June 5, 2017|
|CacheManager... 1.0.1||89||Thursday, April 20, 2017|
|CacheManager... 1.0.0||107||Sunday, March 19, 2017|
|CacheManager... 1.0.0-beta-1456||30||Tuesday, March 14, 2017|