Com.AugustCellars.CoAP is an implementation in C# providing CoAP-based services to .NET applications.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Com.AugustCellars.CoAP -Version 1.1.5
dotnet add package Com.AugustCellars.CoAP --version 1.1.5
<PackageReference Include="Com.AugustCellars.CoAP" Version="1.1.5" />
paket add Com.AugustCellars.CoAP --version 1.1.5
This project is built on the CoAP.NET project of smeshlink which in turn is based on Californium. As this project did not seem to be maintained any more and I wanted a version in order to test the newer items that are coming out of the IETF CORE working group, I have captured it and started exanding it.
This project is NOT to be used for commercial purposes. It is intented only for research and verification work.
- DTLS should now check sessions correct
- Remove some left over Console.Write statements
- Refer to strongly named assemblies. These will become strongly named in the next version
- Updates dealing with the internal logging system so it can be made to log to a file rather than the console
- DTLS server implemention is now functional and included.
- Turn off logging by default
- Turn off auto re-enrollment for Observe relationships by default. The ObserveReconnect property on a request can be used to turn it back on for that request.
- Implement a basic version of DTLS client code
- Correct dll name
- Fix internal inconsistances
- Add support for OSCOAP draft -02
- Change name space to not collide with smershlink version
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.