Downloads of v 1.7.0
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
provided by Sonatype
A very extensive set of extension methods for .NET 3.5, 4.0 and Silverlight 4.0 that allow you to more naturally specify the expected outcome of a TDD or BDD-style unit test.
To install Fluent Assertions, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
- Added methods for asserting that a collection of types matching a predicate have specific methods that are virtual or marked with a specific attribute.
- Added methods for asserting XElements and Xattributes
- Added support for recursively comparing the properties of nested (collection of objects ). By default it will compare all properties of the expected object graph, unless SharedProperties is used.
- Added a fallback mechanism so that if FA cannot find any of the supported frameworks, it will fall back to using a custom AssertFailedException exception class rather than crashing.
- Added support for ComparisonMode.StartWith and ComparisonMode.StartWithEquivalent when asserting the message of an exception.
- For assertions that verify against a Type, the failure message will use the AssemblyQualifiedName rather than just the name of the type.
- Fixed a bug so that collection.Should().OnlyContain(lamba) now throws if the collection is empty. See this discussion for more details.
- Minor fix that ignores trailing blank characters when looking for the 'because' text in the reason of an assertion.
- Added better and deeper detection of cyclic references when recursively comparing properties or generating a string representation of a complex object graph.
- For long strings, the error message for string.Should().StartWith() places the actual and expected strings on seperate lines. This makes it easier to find the differences.
Copyright Dennis Doomen 2010-2012
This package has no dependencies.
|Fluent Assertions 4.19.2||282,153||Wednesday, March 8, 2017|
|Fluent Assertions 4.19.0||123,086||Saturday, February 4, 2017|
|Fluent Assertions 4.18.0||279,460||Sunday, December 4, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.17.0||99,463||Wednesday, November 9, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.16.0||69,520||Wednesday, October 26, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.15.0||66,219||Tuesday, October 11, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.14.0||166,246||Monday, September 5, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.13.1||23,915||Thursday, September 1, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.13.0||130,085||Tuesday, August 2, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.12.0||95,183||Friday, July 15, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.11.0||56,962||Wednesday, July 6, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.10.0||7,232||Tuesday, July 5, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.9.1||45,735||Thursday, June 23, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.9.0||49,142||Monday, June 13, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.8.0||22,505||Tuesday, June 7, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.7.0||15,475||Monday, June 6, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.6.3||92,253||Tuesday, May 24, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.6.2||31,814||Sunday, May 22, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.6.1||39,199||Friday, May 13, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.5.0||69,844||Monday, April 25, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.4.0||51,636||Sunday, April 17, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.3.2||42,166||Sunday, April 3, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.3.1||1,654||Friday, April 1, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.3.0||10,933||Thursday, March 31, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.2.2||211,949||Friday, February 5, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.2.1||112,109||Sunday, January 10, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.2.0||6,312||Friday, January 8, 2016|
|Fluent Assertions 4.1.1||78,901||Sunday, December 13, 2015|
|Fluent Assertions 4.1.0||105,552||Tuesday, November 24, 2015|
|Fluent Assertions 4.0.1||92,019||Wednesday, October 21, 2015|
|Fluent Assertions 4.0.0||224,517||Monday, August 24, 2015|
|Fluent Assertions 4.0.0-beta0001||1,209||Friday, August 7, 2015|
|Fluent Assertions 3.5.0||51,816||Sunday, August 2, 2015|
|Fluent Assertions 3.4.1||74,118||Friday, July 3, 2015|
|Fluent Assertions 3.4.0||31,353||Monday, June 22, 2015|
|Fluent Assertions 3.3.0||258,989||Wednesday, February 18, 2015|
|Fluent Assertions 3.2.2||129,282||Friday, December 12, 2014|
|Fluent Assertions 3.2.1||130,063||Thursday, September 11, 2014|
|Fluent Assertions 3.1.229||58,852||Tuesday, July 29, 2014|
|Fluent Assertions 3.0.107||92,302||Wednesday, April 30, 2014|
|Fluent Assertions 2.2.0||204,603||Monday, December 30, 2013|
|Fluent Assertions 2.1.0||125,390||Friday, August 23, 2013|
|Fluent Assertions 2.0.1||124,091||Sunday, March 3, 2013|
|Fluent Assertions 184.108.40.206||74,070||Monday, October 15, 2012|
|Fluent Assertions 220.127.116.11||40,334||Saturday, March 24, 2012|
|Fluent Assertions 1.7.0 (this version)||6,526||Friday, January 13, 2012|
|Fluent Assertions 1.6.0||4,675||Monday, October 31, 2011|
|Fluent Assertions... 1.5.0||4,814||Wednesday, June 29, 2011|
|Fluent Assertions... 1.4.0||2,245||Monday, March 14, 2011|
|Fluent Assertions... 18.104.22.168||2,091||Saturday, January 15, 2011|