IronPdf 2020.8.1Prefix Reserved
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package IronPdf --version 2020.8.1
NuGet\Install-Package IronPdf -Version 2020.8.1
<PackageReference Include="IronPdf" Version="2020.8.1" />
paket add IronPdf --version 2020.8.1
#r "nuget: IronPdf, 2020.8.1"
// Install IronPdf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=IronPdf&version=2020.8.1 // Install IronPdf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=IronPdf&version=2020.8.1
IronPDF allows developers to create, edit and extract PDF content in .NET Standard, Core and Framework projects.
The Iron PDF library takes the frustration out of generating PDF documents by not relying on proprietary APIs. “Html-To-Pdf” renders pixel-perfect PDFs from open standard document types: HTML, JS, CSS, JPG, PNG, GIF, and SVG. In short, it uses the skills that developers already possess.
* “Url-To-Pdf” generates PDFs from existing HTML pages by simply providing the URL.
* “ASPX-To-Pdf” converts ASP.NET web forms directly into downloadable PDFs.
* “Image-To-Pdf” creates PDF documents from image files.
* HTML forms become PDF forms.
Extract data from PDFs:
* Render image files from PDF documents with PDF to Image functionality.
* Fill and read data from PDF forms.
* Extract text and images from existing PDFs.
* Load and parse PDF documents.
* Merge, Split and Manipulate PDFs to edit PDF structure and content.
* Add Page Numbers, Headers, Footers, Annotations, Bookmarks, Watermarks, Text & Image Assets.
* Edit, Stamp and Watermark PDF files with text, images and HTML.
* Apply HTML backgrounds to PDF pages.
* Add & Remove PDF owners and user passwords.
* Set PDF metadata and security permissions.
* Provide Digital Signatures.
* .NET Framework 4.0 or above on Windows & Azure
* .NET Standard 2.0 & Core 2 & 3 on Windows, MacOS & Linux & Azure
* Cloud hosting services including Microsoft Azure, Docker, and AWS
IronPDF can be used within ASP.NET Core, Standard and Framework projects for MVC, Web, Console, Cloud, Service, Function & Desktop Applications.
For code examples, tutorials and documentation visit https://ironpdf.com/
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support directly from our code team. We offer licensing and extensive support for commercial deployment projects.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- Iron.Assets.Rendering.Windows (>= 20.0.0)
- Iron.Assets.Rendering.Universal (>= 20.0.0)
- System.Drawing.Common (>= 4.7.0)
NuGet packages (17)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on IronPdf:
All implementations for Bops features
Multithreading Plugin Assets for the IronPDF Nuget Package. Allows IronPDF to render PDF documents from HTML using all available system cores. https://ironpdf.com/
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on IronPdf:
Modular monolith in .NET Core
Fixed issues with:
* Copy and Accessibility permissions disambiguation
* Bookmarks and Outlines