Allows creating acceptance tests in developer friendly environment.
* Native support for refactoring, code analysis (like finding unused methods), test running and all features that Visual Studio / Intellisense / Resharper offer during code development,
* Easy to read scenario definitions,
* Scenario steps execution tracking, usable during longer test execution,
* Scenario steps execution time measurement,
* Possibility to run steps with dedicated shared context, allowing to run tests safely in parallel,
* Possibility to run parametrized steps with smart rules of inserting argument values to formatted step name,
* Feature result summary available in XML, HTML or Plain text format,
* Possibility to configure multiple result summaries in app.config file,
* VS Project Item templates for feature test files,
* MbUnit integration.
See the version list below for details.
+ Implemented scenario steps auto-grouping for consecutive steps starting with the same name type (given/when/then/setup), by replacing following steps type to 'and'
+ Added ability to add runtime comments to currently executed steps
+ Added support for xUnit.net testing framework
+ Extended XmlResultFormatter / XmlResultFormatterSchema.xsd to include step comments and step name details
+ Added new implementations of IProgressNotifier interface