Classes to serialize, deserialize and validate OData payloads. Enables construction of OData producers and consumers.
Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0.
Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
See the version list below for details.
This prerelease enables developers to assess the current state of JSON Light and provide feedback on APIs. Most of the wire format has been finalized, but if we have missed something critical we would appreciate feedback on that as well.
What’s new in this prerelease?
• WCF DS client gains the ability to read most payloads using a nearly final form of the JSON Light wire format
• WCF DS server gains the ability to expose most payloads with JSON Light wire format
What’s not in this prerelease?
• Insert/Update payloads (the client will fall back to using Atom for these for now)
• Some parts of the wire format, which will condense the payload even further – for example, we believe we will be grouping annotations into named sets and using relative URIs
• Final APIs – code gen will make getting started with the WCF DS client much easier
• Ability to dial verbosity up or down – the final version of JSON Light will most likely be able to request verbosity anywhere from zero metadata to full metadata
• Actions and service operations are not entirely complete at this point
• Version number of the assembly has not been updated to 5.1.0.x
To get started, check out this gist to create a simple JSON Light client: https://gist.github.com/3092592