NFluent is an ergonomic check library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() check statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with an happy 'dot' auto completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is directly, but also freely, inspired by the awesome Java FEST fluent check/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/).
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package NFluent -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package NFluent --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="NFluent" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add NFluent --version 1.2.0
* Adds IsSetWithin check for EventWaitHandle types (ex. Manual or AutoResetEvent)
* Adds IsOneOfThese() check for string.
* NFluent is now also available as a Portable Class Library (Profile: portable-net45+sl5+netcore45+MonoAndroid1+MonoTouch1)
* Adds IsNaN() check for double and float.
* Adds IsFinite() check for double and float.
* Renames the Properties extension method on IEnumerable to Extracting. Properties is still there, but marked as obsolete.
* Improves error messages for IsInstanceOf checks.
* IsNull, IsNotNull, IsSameReferenceThan, IsDistinctFrom, HasFieldsWithSameValues and HasNotFieldsWithSameValues are now able to conserve the checked typed (instead of loosing it by converting it into a object).
* InheritsFrom does not return a linkable check anymore (but void).
* Fixes a null ref exception for Contains on null
* Fixes a null ref exception for HasFieldsWithSameValues
* Fixes Invalid exceptions on strings with curly braces
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 9 GitHub repositories that depend on NFluent:
This repository was deprecated, use:
The FileHelpers are a free and easy to use .NET library to read/write data from fixed length or delimited records in files, strings or streams
Not just a ReClass port to the .NET platform.
Captains log and 3d star map for Elite Dangerous
Smooth your .NET TDD experience with NFluent! NFluent is an ergonomic assertion library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() assertion statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with a super-duper-happy 'dot' auto-completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is also directly inspired by the awesome Java FEST Fluent assertion/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/)
WireMock.Net is a flexible library for stubbing and mocking web HTTP responses using request matching and response templating. Based on the functionality from http://WireMock.org, but extended with more functionality.
An overlay to track Elite Dangerous blueprints progress in real time
Textc is a natural language processing library that allows developers build text command based applications with extensible text parsing capabilities.
Entity Component System framework aiming for syntax and usage simplicity with maximum performance for game development.