NFluent is an ergonomic check library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() check statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with an happy 'dot' auto completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is directly, but also freely, inspired by the awesome Java FEST fluent check/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/).
See the version list below for details.
* Adds IsSetWithin check for EventWaitHandle types (ex. Manual or AutoResetEvent)
* Adds IsOneOfThese() check for string.
* NFluent is now also available as a Portable Class Library (Profile: portable-net45+sl5+netcore45+MonoAndroid1+MonoTouch1)
* Adds IsNaN() check for double and float.
* Adds IsFinite() check for double and float.
* Renames the Properties extension method on IEnumerable to Extracting. Properties is still there, but marked as obsolete.
* Improves error messages for IsInstanceOf checks.
* IsNull, IsNotNull, IsSameReferenceThan, IsDistinctFrom, HasFieldsWithSameValues and HasNotFieldsWithSameValues are now able to conserve the checked typed (instead of loosing it by converting it into a object).
* InheritsFrom does not return a linkable check anymore (but void).
* Fixes a null ref exception for Contains on null
* Fixes a null ref exception for HasFieldsWithSameValues
* Fixes Invalid exceptions on strings with curly braces
This package has no dependencies.
|1.2.0 (current version)||3,772||6/16/2014|