See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package NFluent --version 2.0.0-alpha-44
NuGet\Install-Package NFluent -Version 2.0.0-alpha-44
<PackageReference Include="NFluent" Version="2.0.0-alpha-44" />
paket add NFluent --version 2.0.0-alpha-44
#r "nuget: NFluent, 2.0.0-alpha-44"
// Install NFluent as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NFluent&version=2.0.0-alpha-44&prerelease // Install NFluent as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NFluent&version=2.0.0-alpha-44&prerelease
NFluent is an ergonomic check library which aims to fluent your .NET TDD experience (based on simple Check.That() check statements). NFluent aims your tests to be fluent to write (with an happy 'dot' auto completion experience), fluent to read (i.e. as close as possible to plain English expression), but also fluent to troubleshoot, in a less-error-prone way comparing to the classical .NET test frameworks. NFluent is directly, but also freely, inspired by the awesome Java FEST fluent check/reflection library (http://fest.easytesting.org/).
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 was computed. netcoreapp1.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.3 is compatible. netstandard1.4 was computed. netstandard1.5 was computed. netstandard1.6 was computed. netstandard2.0 was computed. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen30 was computed. tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap was computed. uap10.0 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (10)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on NFluent:
NFluent checks for checking HttpResponseMessages.
Iago is a tool to write bdd like tests in kre. use `iago.runner` to execute your tests
A library for writing flexible and easy to maintain acceptance tests
multi dimension dictionary with expiration mechanism for cache invalidation
Iago runner is a tool to run bdd like tests in kre
GitHub repositories (15)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on NFluent:
More than a ReClass port to the .NET platform.
WireMock.Net is a flexible product for stubbing and mocking web HTTP responses using advanced request matching and response templating. Based on the functionality from http://WireMock.org, but extended with more functionality.
The FileHelpers are a free and easy to use .NET library to read/write data from fixed length or delimited records in files, strings or streams
This repository was deprecated, use:
Entity Component System framework aiming for syntax and usage simplicity with maximum performance for game development.
* Preliminary support for .Net Standard (ex .Net Core)
* Streams: introduce HasSameSequenceOfBytesAs() check.
* Numbers: introduce IsPositiveOrZero() check.
* Numbers: introduce IsNegativeOrZero() check.
* FloatingNumbers (float, double): introduce IsCloseTo(expected, within) check for estimated value.
* Exceptions: introduce the DueTo<InnerException> operator after the Throws<Exception> check.
* Numbers: introduce IsStrictlyPositive() as a substitute for IsPositive() which is now obsolete.
* Numbers: introduce IsStrictlyNegative() as a substitute for IsNegative() which is now obsolete.
* Numbers: introduce IsStrictlyGreaterThan() as a substitute for IsGreaterThan() which is now obsolete.
* Numbers: introduce IsStrictlyLessThan() as a substitute for IsLessThan() which is now obsolete.
* Strings: generate specific error message using IsEqualTo() when the actual string is empty
* Strings: generate specific error message using IsEqualTo() when the expected string is empty
* Strings: provides part of string where first difference occurs even when strings have different lenghts
* Improve error messages (consistency and relevance).
* Check.ThatCode(...).Throws<T>() now requires T to be an exception. This restriction ensures only Exceptions are proposed in autocompletion.
* Simplify the way you can extend NFluent by adding your own checks. Now, you can call: var checker = ExtensibilityHelper.ExtractChecker(check);
at the beginning of your check extension method, and then rely on its ExecuteCheck() or BuildMessage() helper methods to do the job. Note: the Checker is part of the NFluent.Extensibility namespace.
* Check.That(Action) can no longer be used (obsolete)
* Check.That(Func<T>) can no longer be used (obsolete)
* Reviewing of public elements: Some classes are no longer public. They should never have been in the first class.
* Fix the inversion between expected and actual error message for the .WithMessage checks on exception.
* Fix the issue with null value on Check.That(...).IsBefore(...)
* HasFieldsWithSameValues now recurse along the hierarchy class (Fix for #141)
* Fix stack overflow triggered by HasFieldsWithSameValues() on object with reference loop (#148)