NLog 4.4.2Prefix Reserved
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package NLog --version 4.4.2
NuGet\Install-Package NLog -Version 4.4.2
<PackageReference Include="NLog" Version="4.4.2" />
paket add NLog --version 4.4.2
#r "nuget: NLog, 4.4.2"
// Install NLog as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NLog&version=4.4.2 // Install NLog as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NLog&version=4.4.2
NLog is a logging platform for .NET with rich log routing and management capabilities. It can help you produce and manage high-quality logs for your application regardless of its size or complexity.
This package installs NLog.dll with includes core logging functionality.
For your main project also need to install "NLog Configuration" package.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid10 is compatible.|
|Silverlight||sl4 is compatible. sl5 is compatible.|
|Windows Phone||wp8 is compatible. wp81 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios10 is compatible.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2.4K)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on NLog:
NLog LoggerProvider for Microsoft.Extensions.Logging for logging in .NET Standard libraries and .NET Core applications. For ASP.NET Core, check: https://www.nuget.org/packages/NLog.Web.AspNetCore
NLog.config file to get started with configuring NLog. This package is not mandatory to get started with NLog: the configuration file can created manually (read specs here: https://github.com/NLog/NLog/wiki/Configuration-file) or the configuration can be created programmatically. (read more here: https://github.com/NLog/NLog/wiki/Configuration-API) Note: Unfortunately this package won't work well when using <PackageReference> Advised to: - download manually: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/NLog/NLog/v4.4/src/NuGet/NLog.Config/content/NLog.config - set "Copy To Output Directory" to "Copy if newer"
Application Insights NLog Target is a custom target allowing you to send NLog log messages to Application Insights. Application Insights will collect your logs from multiple sources and provide rich powerful search capabilities. Privacy statement: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=512156
NLog logging for ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC. Includes targets and layout renderers for websites and web applications. This package is for ASP.NET 3.5+ For ASP.NET Core: Check https://www.nuget.org/packages/NLog.Web.AspNetCore
NLog.Extended.dll provides MSMQ target and AppSetting renderer
GitHub repositories (325)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on NLog:
Windows system utilities to maximize productivity
Launcher for Windows, an alternative to Alfred and Launchy.
🛠「Watt Toolkit」是一个开源跨平台的多功能 Steam 工具箱。
Free and open-source software that allows users to set animated desktop wallpapers and screensavers powered by WinUI 3.
API Support for your favorite torrent trackers
- [#1799] FileTarget: performance improvement: 10-70% faster, less garbage collecting (3-4 times less) by reusing buffers (@snakefoot, @AndreGleichner)
- [#1919] Func overloads for InternalLogger (@304NotModified)
- [#1915] allow wildcard (*) in `<include>` (@304NotModified)
- [#1914] basedir: added option processDir=true (@304NotModified)
- [#1906] Allow Injecting basedir (@304NotModified)
- [#1927] InternalLogger - Better support for multiple threads when using file (@snakefoot)
- [#1871] Filetarget - Allocations optimization (#1871) (@nazim9214)
- [#1931] FileTarget - Validate File CreationTimeUtc when non-Windows (@snakefoot)
- [#1942] FileTarget - KeepFileOpen should watch for file deletion, but not every second (@snakefoot)
- [#1876] FileTarget - Faster archive check by caching the static file-create-time (60-70% improvement) (#1876) (@snakefoot)
- [#1878] FileTarget - KeepFileOpen should watch for file deletion (#1878) (@snakefoot)
- [#1932] FileTarget - Faster rendering of filepath, when not ThreadAgnostic (@snakefoot)
- [#1937] LogManager.Shutdown - Verify that active config exists (@snakefoot)
- [#1926] RetryingWrapper - Allow closing target, even when busy retrying (@snakefoot)
- [#1925] JsonLayout - Support Precalculate for async processing (@snakefoot)
- [#1816] EventLogTarget - don't crash with invalid Category / EventId (@304NotModified)
- [#1815] Better parsing for Layouts with int/bool type. (@304NotModified, @rymk)
- [#1868] WebServiceTarget - FlushAsync - Avoid premature flush (#1868) (@snakefoot)
- [#1899] LogManager.Shutdown - Use the official method for closing down (@snakefoot)
- [#1886] FileTarget - Archive should not fail when ArchiveFileName matches FileName (@snakefoot)
- [#1893] FileTarget - MONO doesn't like using the native Win32 API (@snakefoot)
- [#1883] LogFactory.Dispose - Should always close down created targets (@snakefoot)