Gnostice PDFOne .NET is a versatile PDF component suite for .NET developers to implement PDF-related tasks in their applications. PDFOne .NET can create, edit, view, print, search, redact, encrypt, decrypt, digitally sign, merge, split, reorganize, bookmark, annotate, watermark, and stamp PDF documents. PDFOne .NET can also create, edit, delete, fill and flatten PDF form fields. It also has an AJAX-powered Web-Forms PDF viewer component that can display and print PDF documents on any modern browser. PDFOne .NET is based entirely on managed code.
PDFOne .NET does all of this without any external PDF software such as Adobe PDF library, Adobe Acrobat Professional or Ghostscript. PDFOne .NET can be used with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and other .NET development platforms.
PDFOne components come with hundreds of functions and properties that put immense power in the hands of the developer. They hide the complexity of the PDF format and allows developers to quickly implement PDF-related features.
- Updated fault tolerance logic to handle faults such as
- Reading of PDF documents with incorrect /Prev entry in the trailer dictionary.
- Null/invalid object reference for the page nodes in the /Pages dictionary.
- Stream objects having invalid object reference for /Length entry.
- Incorrect xref offset specified in startxref.
- Null reference exception if a valid PDF object is not present.
- Same object offset values in xref table entries.
- ìNormalAppearanceî property is introduced in PDFFormPushButton to specify custom appearance.
- Introduced a new property ìMouseModeî in PDFViewer to change the mouse pointer actions. It provides two options: selection and marquee zoom.
- Introduced area selection in the PDFViewer control.
- Introduced drag and zoom feature in PDFViewer control.
- Support for interactivity in link annotations for Go-to, Named and URL action types.
- Support for interactivity in Pop Up annotations.
- ìPDFExceptionî is thrown while loading some PDF documents when the PDF file contains numerous 'NUL' bytes at the end of file.
- PDF containing transparent JBIG2 images are not handled.
- ìGetAllAnnotationsî method returns empty list when it is called more than once.
- Text search fails when there is a small variation in Y coordinates for each word present in the text search string.
- GoTo action of the Bookmarks is not performed as the bookmarks page number is always set to 0.
- Text in the existing document is missing or rendered with characters overlapped when a new text is written to the existing document that shares the same font as the existing text.
- Text extraction returns incorrect text for Type0 font text elements for some documents when the font contains empty CMap stream even though ToUnicode stream is non-empty and valid.
- GoTo actions of bookmarks that are merged from other documents are not going to the appropriate merged pages.
- Bookmarksí actions modification issue where the edited bookmarks changes are not saved in the output document.
- Text redaction is improper for Italian locale.
- While flattening multiline textfield, the text value is ignored if the width of the text value does not exceed the field's boundary.
- Flattened appearance stream position is not set correctly when the page mediabox has negative coordinates or when the form fields are rotated .
- While saving the changes of an encrypted document, empty string values are not encrypted resulting in throwing "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow" exception.
- When flattening a textfield, its contents are invisible when its font size is 0 as the Auto fontsize calculation is not done.
- RedactRegion API is not redacting the text that intersects the specified region for redaction.
- Saving the document results in blank pages when the page content stream in the loaded document already contains a new-line character at the beginning of the stream.
- While saving existing loaded documents the /Metadata and /StructTreeRoot entries referenced in the /Catalog dictionary are mapped to incorrect objects.
- Appearance stream of the form fields are always created using the properties of Parent field ignoring the properties of its own.
- For Text form fields, the new value set is not updated in the Normal appearance stream of the field when the old value is empty in the appearance stream.
- PDF containing separation ColorSpace with alternateCS-Lab is not supported resulting in some shapes not being rendered.
- Text contents are not rendered for some documents due to CMap stream parsing issues.
- Text and shapes are not rendered at correct location when cm transformations and shapes rendering occur between BT (BeginText) and ET (EndText) operations.
- Issue in storing and restoring negative font size resulting in incorrect rotation of the rendered text.
- Transparency in 8-BPC Type1 image is not handled.
- Individual glyph positioning value specified before first character in TJ operator is not handled.
- Multiline textfields are rendered empty as the textlines are ignored when its width is greater than the textfield's width.
- Form field values are always rendered using Helvetica font ignoring the font specified in the /DA entry of form field dictionary.
- Repeated loading and saving of AES 128bit encrypted document makes the document corrupt after some iterations.
- Mouse activity events results in returning incorrect page coordinates.
- Newly added annotations are not reflected in the viewer when RefreshView() is called.
This package has no dependencies.