Gnostice PDFOne .NET is a versatile PDF component suite for .NET developers to implement PDF-related tasks in their applications. PDFOne .NET can create, edit, view, print, search, redact, encrypt, decrypt, digitally sign, merge, split, reorganize, bookmark, annotate, watermark, and stamp PDF documents. PDFOne .NET can also create, edit, delete, fill and flatten PDF form fields. It also has an AJAX-powered Web-Forms PDF viewer component that can display and print PDF documents on any modern browser. PDFOne .NET is based entirely on managed code.
PDFOne .NET does all of this without any external PDF software such as Adobe PDF library, Adobe Acrobat Professional or Ghostscript. PDFOne .NET can be used with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and other .NET development platforms.
PDFOne components come with hundreds of functions and properties that put immense power in the hands of the developer. They hide the complexity of the PDF format and allows developers to quickly implement PDF-related features.
Install-Package PDFOne.NET -Version 7.7.0
dotnet add package PDFOne.NET --version 7.7.0
<PackageReference Include="PDFOne.NET" Version="7.7.0" />
paket add PDFOne.NET --version 7.7.0
- PDF Processing
- Support for searching and redaction of text that spans across lines or pages.
- Introduced PDFDocument.DeleteAnnotations method to delete the specified types of annotations on the specified range of pages.
- Optimized DrawImage method of PDFDocument and PDFPage when the ImageCompressionType is set as Flate.
- Added PDFImageCompressionType.Auto enum to choose the image compression type automatically based on the input image format when DrawImage method of PDFDocument and PDFPage is used.
- PDF Creation
- Added an overloaded method “PDFFileAttachmentAnnot.AddFileAttachment(Stream, Filename)” to add the file attachment using the supplied input stream.
- PDF Processing
- Fixed search and redact and text extraction issues with scanned searchable PDF documents.
- Loading issues with XRef Stream document when /W entry contains array values that are > 4.
- Throws IndexOutOfRange exception while loading the documents, when the document’s trailer has incorrect /Size entry.
- Font dictionary is not encoded while flattening the text field resulting in default font being used when the document is viewed in Microsoft Edge.
- PDF stitching issue where resources are not merged.
- Text form field values are not updated in the output, when the /Type entry is not specified for the text field in the input document.
- PDF Rendering
- Text extraction results in incorrect text extracted for CID font text when the CID font contains ToUnicode stream with "beginbfrange" lines that specify array of Unicode values for the given range.
- Text is not rendered correctly when the text uses embedded TrueType font with differential encoding and 'symbolic' or 'nonsymbolic' font flag set.
- Highlight annotation is not visible when the text highlighted has a background color.
- Form field appearances are rendered at incorrect positions due to incorrect mapping of field appearance stream's coordinate system to field's rectangle in default user space.
- Fixes for CID Type1 font glyph rendering issues in font engine.
- JPX image is not rendered when it is soft-masked using a JPX image.
- Inline images are not rendered when the image stream has ‘EI’ in it.
- PDF Creation
- When creating PDFTable, empty space is added between the rows due to small decimal differences in column height comparison.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.