dotnet add package PDFOne.NET --version 23.1.30
NuGet\Install-Package PDFOne.NET -Version 23.1.30
<PackageReference Include="PDFOne.NET" Version="23.1.30" />
paket add PDFOne.NET --version 23.1.30
#r "nuget: PDFOne.NET, 23.1.30"
// Install PDFOne.NET as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=PDFOne.NET&version=23.1.30 // Install PDFOne.NET as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=PDFOne.NET&version=23.1.30
Gnostice PDFOne .NET is a versatile PDF component suite for .NET developers to implement PDF-related tasks in their applications. PDFOne .NET can create, edit, view, print, search, redact, encrypt, decrypt, digitally sign, merge, split, reorganize, bookmark, annotate, watermark, and stamp PDF documents. PDFOne .NET can also create, edit, delete, fill and flatten PDF form fields. It also has an AJAX-powered Web-Forms PDF viewer component that can display and print PDF documents on any modern browser. PDFOne .NET is based entirely on managed code.
PDFOne .NET does all of this without any external PDF software such as Adobe PDF library, Adobe Acrobat Professional or Ghostscript. PDFOne .NET can be used with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and other .NET development platforms.
PDFOne components come with hundreds of functions and properties that put immense power in the hands of the developer. They hide the complexity of the PDF format and allows developers to quickly implement PDF-related features.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Reduce loading time of PDF files by optimizing the reading of "unknown" objects.
- Several fixes to image processing code.
- Throws IndexOutOfRangeException exception when trying to extract DCT encoded image from a PDF file.
- Logo image not being shown when viewing a PDF file. The image contains a soft mask whose size is larger than the base image.
- Black patches being shown when viewing a PDF file containing JPEG2000 images.
- Throws CryptographicException when trying to load an encrypted PDF document where the metadata stream is not encrypted.
- StackOverflowException is being thrown when reading a large PDF file containing an unusually large dictionary object (dictionary size of about 5 MB).
- Program hangs when attempting to merge a PDF file containing an outline with another PDF file.
- Updated log4net to version 2.0.15.
- Removed documentation references to obsolete tool FontListMaker.exe.