Syncfusion UI components for ASP.NET (Essential JS 1) contain runtime assemblies for building line-of-business applications. They contain more than 70 controls, including popular controls such as a data grid, chart, Gantt, diagram, spreadsheet, schedule, and pivot grid to build server-side dynamic websites based on Microsoft's ASP.NET Web Forms. The toolbox support enables users to easily drag and drop the control into a design page.
• Supports all the major browsers: IE8+, Microsoft Edge, Chrome 17+, Firefox 22+, Safari 5+, and Opera 12+.
• Support for globalization and localization.
• Seventeen built-in themes including Material, Office 365, Bootstrap, and High contrast themes.
• Built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specification, which ensures the components work properly in assistive technologies.
• User-interactive widget mode sustainable in a browser’s local storage, which helps to maintain the state for each component.
• Support toolbox helps construct webpages easily via dragging and dropping into the designer page instead of manually writing code.
• Designer support, server-side events, and a view state.
• Seamless cooperation with jQuery validation to perform validation on form controls like numeric, masked text box, check box, RTE, and drop-down-list.
• RequireJS support for all its components, which implements AMD specifications. So users can load the users-specified scripts and modules into a page.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/jquery/aspnet-web-forms-ui-controls?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.