• Supports all major browsers including IE8+, Microsoft Edge, Chrome 17+, Firefox 22+, Safari 5+, and Opera 12+.
• Globalization and localization.
• 17 built-in themes including Material, Office 365, Bootstrap. High contrast themes, etc.
• Built in integration with the popular third-party frameworks like Angular, AngularJS, React, Aurelia, Ember, and TypeScript.
• Built-in compliance with WAI-ARIA specifications that ensures components work properly in assistive technologies.
• Persistence required by interactable components can be maintained/handled by browser’s local storage.
• Seamlessly works with jQuery validation to validate form controls like Numeric, MaskEdit, CheckBox, RTE, and DropdownList.
• RequireJS support for all its components, which implements AMD specifications. So, user-specified scripts/modules can be loaded to a page.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.